Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The NBA playoffs

ttlpkg said:
Rahseed Wallace constantly threw tantrums.
B]

That's a big suprise.

That guy pisses me off. He has so much talent and could be so good (just like Randy Moss) but he acts like the world owes him something.

Newsflash Rasheed: You get to play pro basketball for a living!

Quit whining.

Well the bees move on. Is Baron Davis an incredible player or what? This guy is awesome. He is the best guard in the playoffs at the moment, as well as one of the best few players. Hes hot. He has some crazy skill though. Looks like a perennial first teamer to me in the future. So fun to watch. Just awesome.

slickdadd said:
Well the bees move on. Is Baron Davis an incredible player or what? This guy is awesome. He is the best guard in the playoffs at the moment, as well as one of the best few players. Hes hot. He has some crazy skill though. Looks like a perennial first teamer to me in the future. So fun to watch. Just awesome.

dude baron davis kicks ass!!! How about that triple double he got last night!! He totally broke down and double team or trap that came his way. What an incredible player he is.

The Nature Boy said:

dude baron davis kicks ass!!! How about that triple double he got last night!! He totally broke down and double team or trap that came his way. What an incredible player he is.

Yep he is for real. He can do whatever he wants on the court. Was truly like a men among boys. He has the absolute complete package. Makes his team a lot better. This time might be in the finals once mashburn is back.

Top Bottom