Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The NBA playoffs

Re: Re: The NBA playoffs

MaGilicuti said:

you are insane, the playoffs this year have been the better then any of the playoffs i've seen. a lot of the games are close, would you rather all of the 1st round games be sweeps? that's boring as hell.

I'm not saying the games haven't been good, just that there is too much damn time in between games. They should be playing a game every other day just so they can get the damn thing over with already.

Re: Re: Re: The NBA playoffs

bigschweeler said:

I'm not saying the games haven't been good, just that there is too much damn time in between games. They should be playing a game every other day just so they can get the damn thing over with already.

totally. I'm worried Shaq is going to retire before the playoffs are over.

n*

ttlpkg said:

Well Nowitzki can't handle Shaq underneath, but he can knock down 3 pointers all day! That will force Shaq to come out and play him, leaving the paint open for offensive rebounds.

I think the Mavs can beat the Lakers if Nash is on and the other shooters deliver like they did yesterday.

They are HOT!!!!!!!

The mavs beat the lakers? u gotta be joking...who ever even heard of the scrubby ass mavs till this year

Re: Re: Re: The NBA playoffs

bigschweeler said:

yeah that's true, i am surprised that the nets game is all the way on tuesday. i guess they are trying to get as much bang for their buck on this. sports are after all all about the $$$

Jetisin said:
Yeah I know Carter isn't on the roster. It's called being sarcastic.

By the way, the RAPTORS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 5 BABY!!!!!!!!!! Raptors are gonna complete the upset to only be the 6th team (or is it 7th??) in history to come back from a 2 zip deficit to take the series!!!!

MoPete played awesome defense on Stackhouse and came up big in the second half! Keon Clark's first half saved the Raptors!

For all you non-believers - the Raptors are gonna win and go to finals!!!!! RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Canadians :p

Raptors say BOOOOM!

u never know what to expect now... i mean they won 12 straight to get into the playoffs in the first place after all the critics were saying they were done after Vince was injured had the surgery and lost...what 17 of 18 during that stretch.

The Lakers have it tougher this year with a much improved Mavs team and the Kings... assuming they advance.

The NBA is all about team match-ups.

MaGilicuti said:
anyone else hate bill walton?

I used to hate the overgrown rabbit looking motherfucker.

Then something happend.

I like him now. I honestly don't know why. But I do.

He's my favorite announcer after Chick n Stu.

Top Bottom