Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The NBA playoffs

Once again, the true finals will be the Western Conference Finals. Lakeshow will win it again, but Dallas is good. We'll bitch slap the rest, including anyone coming out of the east.

War Lakeshow,

n*

Am i missing something here? To those who are saying the kings, are you watching the same playoffs as i am? This team has to thank its blessings to be ahead in the series against a very old utah team. Kings don't have a prayer, never did.

As for the lakes and mavs. No one can matchup with shaq, we all know that. The mavs do have some big bodies that they can put up against him on the defensive side, such as lafrentz. Lafrentz can take him outside if he doesnt get in early foul trouble, as nowitzki won't be matched up with shaq. So the lakers have shaq. I don't think the lakers can matchup with every player the mavs have that can score. Van exel, nash, finley, dirk, lafrentz. Those are 5 guys that can easily score 20 points. Thats very hard to matchup against. No one can guard Nowitzki either, just as it goes for shaq. He is the best player in the playoffs right now, no doubt. It'll be a great series nonetheless, unless the spurs somehow knock off l.a. beforehand.

In the east i'd take Boston. I liked them from the start, and no other team has quite the star power that they do. Detroit is a fun team to watch, and charlotte is probably the next to best team, but i'd still take Boston.

bigschweeler said:
Is anyone trying to follow them? I swear it is taking like two weeks for a five game series? I heard that they are trying to ensure that every game is televised, but talk about losing interest! By the time they are over it will be July!

Plus the NBA season is a joke anyway. Just give the title to the Lakers since there isn't anyone that can match up with Shaq.

you are insane, the playoffs this year have been the better then any of the playoffs i've seen. a lot of the games are close, would you rather all of the 1st round games be sweeps? that's boring as hell.

as for the east sucking that's true but it still interest me since i'm from NJ and the nets are the 1st seed

as for the lakers they still seem to be a favorite but they are as dominate as they were last year, i believe they can be knocked out this year before reaching the finals. by who, i don't know. i just hope they do get knocked off

slickdadd said:
No one can guard Nowitzki either, just as it goes for shaq. He is the best player in the playoffs right now, no doubt.

He is the shit. I remember when the Mavs drafted him how everyone thought they blew their pick.

ttlpkg said:

He is the shit. I remember when the Mavs drafted him how everyone thought they blew their pick.

Yep. He is one of the best players with the most upside of any i can remember in the past decade. He truly is revolutionizing the game. I remember when they drafted him, i just saw him in the 3 point shoot out, some skinny weird lanky german dude. Then he bombed 3s and won the competition and i thought hmm, who is this guy?

On a side note, im interested in seeing how Wang comes around in the next year or so. I'd like to see him get a bit more playing time. Same type of mold as nowitzki.

Since I'm a Net's fan..I'm going to say that they're going to win it all, but in reality...I think that the Mav's or the Spurs are the only one's with a chance.

Top Bottom