Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The NBA playoffs

Re: Re: Re: The NBA playoffs

bigschweeler said:

They should be playing a game every other day just so they can get the damn thing over with already.

What's your hurry? I wish the NBA playoffs would end just before the NFL season starts. What else is there in the months of June and July as far as pro sports? Golf? Regular Season Baseball? Tennis?

Jetisin said:
Fuck that man!!!!!

My TORONTO RAPTORS are gonna take it all!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight they are going to take game 4 to even the series then complete the upset by beating the Pistons in Detroit!!!!!!!!.........all this without Vince Carter!! Then Carter will come back for the second round and the Raptors are giong to be the spoilers!!!!!!!

RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best fuckin crowd, best stadium, best uniform/colours..........simply the fuckin best!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay realistically though :) the Mavs and Kings have a good shot at beating the Lakers while San Antonio has no shot.

San Antonio only have an inside game! They are basically Duncan and Robinson. Plus Parker is a rookie. They can't really play up-tempo and overall their shooting is limited.

Mavs and Kings are complete teams....inside game, outside game, speed and up-tempo play, everyone can pass, and everyone can shoot. Not to mention that they are the two toughest arenas to play in and they have more guys who can create their own shots.

If the Raptors don't win it I say Dallas or Sacramento will!! :)

ps-Shaq's big toe will come back to haunt him!

Keep on dreamin lol THE RAPTORS? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: The NBA playoffs

ttlpkg said:

What's your hurry? I wish the NBA playoffs would end just before the NFL season starts. What else is there in the months of June and July as far as pro sports? Golf? Regular Season Baseball? Tennis?

You have a point there, but as soon as I get into a series I have to wait four days for the next game which kinda blows. But you're right, once the NBA playoffs are over, there is nothing save maybe Wimbledon which I enjoy watching.

It's pretty boring on the sports horizon until the best professional sports league starts up again: The NFL!

if the NFL ever went on strike then put me on suicide watch. i honestly think i love the NFL more than woman.

stay strong brothers, august is around the corner.

fistfullofsteel said:
if the NFL ever went on strike then put me on suicide watch. i honestly think i love the NFL more than woman.

stay strong brothers, august is around the corner.

No shit man. I'm trying to make it through with news of mini-camp.

I dont' really like the NFL, i just don't like football unless I'm playing. But the NBA is getting boring cuz we all know that LA is going to win. They're a good team because they have someone that knows how to use and develope the talent that the team has.

Plus LA has been there and won so frequently and so recently that nothing flusters them. Kobe and Horry knocked down 3's under pressure to win against Portland while Scottie Pippen missed a key free throw and Rahseed Wallace constantly threw tantrums.

I still think the Mavs have a good chance to beat them though, based on sheer talent.

Top Bottom