Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thaibox & everyone else wondering about Ki

aquarius

:alien: I saw your post about Ki and have some suggestions about it. Read the book "
The Way of Energy " by Master Lam Kam Chuen. It is about Chi Kung. Also I am Master Reiki & Sechim Healer. I could attune you to Reiki so you can heal yourself and others. Rei(universal) ki(life force). Believe when I say this will be one of the BEST things you ever did for yourself. E-mail at [email protected] or IM here under aquarius. Peace, Kevin

Thanks aquarius. The offer is appreciated.

I've spent the last 20 years breaking myself. Now I've become a little more interested in healing myself.

I've learned a few things based on the application of pressure points. From what I understand, the knowledge of pressure points and areas as damage inflicting strikes and such can be reversed and alternately become a healing system.

Thaibox said:
Thanks aquarius. The offer is appreciated.

I've spent the last 20 years breaking myself. Now I've become a little more interested in healing myself.

I've learned a few things based on the application of pressure points. From what I understand, the knowledge of pressure points and areas as damage inflicting strikes and such can be reversed and alternately become a healing system.

i learnt a bit of acupressure and its really good at pain relief. my sifu and kickboxing instructor (did JKD) both use a lot of the points i learnt in massage as 'areas to hurt'

now i do acupressure all the time on myself....i used to be a big skeptic too

Kwai-Chang Caine said:
You can keep your ki and I'll keep working on perfecting my chokes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry aquarius, but sometimes ya just identify with something and it knocks you of your chair.

T Bone - I'm a shallow man...

Top Bottom