Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

iron mike
you should not be playing with steroids. who the hell in there right mind does a adrol cycle only?
then loose every thing point less.

here look at my cycle I am in wk 3 of a 15 wk cycle. your cycle should look like this.

1-15 test c 750mg wk
1-13 deca 450mg wk
1-4 tbol 70mg ed
10-15 winny 70mg ed
3-16 hcg 500iu 2x wk

AI on hand are Letro,Adex,Aromasin
PCT
clom 100/100/50/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20mg

good luck with your cycle bro.

i dont like your pct...

and nolva after a deca cycle ? not a good idea :rolleyes:

On another note; guys the OP is obviously a newb and is tryin to learn and ask the right questions! Every motherfuckin 1 of u were in that position once before so have some courtesy to at least answer the guys questions respectfully without telling him to f off and research! Sounds like he's tryin to learn before he just starts pinning shit so take it easy on the guy he's here like the rest of them to ask questions and gain some knowledge! Quit telling him to fuck off and gtfo and research. Let's try and be helpful and send him in the direction of literature or things that will help him educate himself without telling him he's too scrawny and small! He's gotta start somewhere and he's 33 yrs old for Christ sake. That's the type of treatment that sends these guys to google and they start their cycles blindly... Let's be less critical and more Insightful even to those small guys...

yes no one on here should jump down someones throat who is new looking for information.. this is something needto has instructed all mods to enforce, cause like you said we all were new at one time as well.. hell i remember asking some pretty dumb questions when i was a newb although i did do a lot of reading up before asking.

however the OP also needs to listen to the advice of vets on this board, and stop trying to convince us he is ready for deca for a first cycle or any AAS for that matter at 150 pounds. put on 15-20 pounds on quality muscle mass. keep researching.. and then come back and run something like a short dbol or beastdrol cycle to get his feet wet the first time. lots of newbs i've talked to have run 4 week beastdrol and have been very pleased with the results. and its not gonna shut you down like deca would.

in the end if he chooses to run the deca anyway, i can guarantee it won't be a very fun experience and it will end up setting him back and being counter productive. trust me i know new guys who ran deca the first time.. on cycle they were beasts, then off cycle they ran into gyno problems, gut and water problems, and many shrunk up like balloons after cycle and quit on the gym when they lost their motivation and libido.

yes no one on here should jump down someones throat who is new looking for information.. this is something needto has instructed all mods to enforce, cause like you said we all were new at one time as well.. hell i remember asking some pretty dumb questions when i was a newb although i did do a lot of reading up before asking.

however the OP also needs to listen to the advice of vets on this board, and stop trying to convince us he is ready for deca for a first cycle or any AAS for that matter at 150 pounds. put on 15-20 pounds on quality muscle mass. keep researching.. and then come back and run something like a short dbol or beastdrol cycle to get his feet wet the first time. lots of newbs i've talked to have run 4 week beastdrol and have been very pleased with the results. and its not gonna shut you down like deca would.

in the end if he chooses to run the deca anyway, i can guarantee it won't be a very fun experience and it will end up setting him back and being counter productive. trust me i know new guys who ran deca the first time.. on cycle they were beasts, then off cycle they ran into gyno problems, gut and water problems, and many shrunk up like balloons after cycle and quit on the gym when they lost their motivation and libido.

I agree 100% also, Deca by itself for anyone of that matter is a bad choice IMO!!

However keep this in mind Steve and other mods also; with this being text there's always 1000 different ways someone can interpret words thru reading he may or may not have been questioning u or anyone. Also too these newb's are new to the site and don't really know who is who and who is more knowledgable and can't grasp the types of personalities we all have as well so they are always reluctant to take the advice of new people so lets all try to bare with em... If they are standoff-ish then F em and u can't help em...

Just my 2 cents...

i dont like your pct...

and nolva after a deca cycle ? not a good idea :rolleyes:

He should not even be giving a newb a cycle like that to begin with?? A rookie has no fuckin business running something like that and shouldn't even be send info that extensive yet! That's what's wrong with some people why on earth would u tell a rookie his cycle should look something like that?? And why the hell the nolva with the 19nor??? That's rookie shit too

I agree 100% also, Deca by itself for anyone of that matter is a bad choice IMO!!

However keep this in mind Steve and other mods also; with this being text there's always 1000 different ways someone can interpret words thru reading he may or may not have been questioning u or anyone. Also too these newb's are new to the site and don't really know who is who and who is more knowledgable and can't grasp the types of personalities we all have as well so they are always reluctant to take the advice of new people so lets all try to bare with em... If they are standoff-ish then F em and u can't help em...

Just my 2 cents...

Bro i seriously dont think you need to tell steve and other mods what to keep in mind.
We also have a very good grasp on how to welcome and advise new members. That said , your input is always welcome :supercool

Bro i seriously dont think you need to tell steve and other mods what to keep in mind.
We also have a very good grasp on how to welcome and advise new members. That said , your input is always welcome :supercool

U know my intent was not to be critical, I too am learning more about everyone's personalities (yours as well). I'm just speaking my mind that's all! U guys are good bro's I take nothing away from that and very knowledgable. I just read the OP's word and interpreted them a lil differently than Steve did I suppose!

Release the bant button slowly bro... I always mean well

Sinister minister..... I appreciate the thoughts and words... Yes I'm new to the gear...I'm sorry if I seem like an idiot.... In the past I did 3 weeks of anadrol with 4 weeks of dbol,and 4 weeks of Winnie v.... By buddy had the pills gave me them for free...so I did it... Put on some weight looked good... I was about 165 heaviest I've ever been...... Kept the size with the training....till I got hurt been out of the gym for 4 months...now back into it! I appreciate ur info and ur help..... You'll be happy to know I'm just going to keep the deca for a later date, if at all.... I'm trying to get test just waiting... All I have is anadrol 50 pills... And dbol 75 pills.... That's all I got.... I'm going to continue to hit the gym hard and work on my diet..... But any thoughts about taking those pills....how many? When I took the pills last time I know it was a short time, but I didn't get any acne... Not much water retention.. No mood change..... Again I know I'm small yada yada.... Just looking for help don't need to hear how stupid I am and how huge u are.... Thanks for ur time.... Esoecially sinister & stevesmi! I am listening....

Sinister minister..... I appreciate the thoughts and words... Yes I'm new to the gear...I'm sorry if I seem like an idiot.... In the past I did 3 weeks of anadrol with 4 weeks of dbol,and 4 weeks of Winnie v.... By buddy had the pills gave me them for free...so I did it... Put on some weight looked good... I was about 165 heaviest I've ever been...... Kept the size with the training....till I got hurt been out of the gym for 4 months...now back into it! I appreciate ur info and ur help..... You'll be happy to know I'm just going to keep the deca for a later date, if at all.... I'm trying to get test just waiting... All I have is anadrol 50 pills... And dbol 75 pills.... That's all I got.... I'm going to continue to hit the gym hard and work on my diet..... But any thoughts about taking those pills....how many? When I took the pills last time I know it was a short time, but I didn't get any acne... Not much water retention.. No mood change..... Again I know I'm small yada yada.... Just looking for help don't need to hear how stupid I am and how huge u are.... Thanks for ur time.... Esoecially sinister & stevesmi! I am listening....

you put on water weight on the drol and dbol and would have lost those gains whether you were hurt or not.
your problem is you are not concentrating on you biggest problem.
YOUR DIET. ..!
at 150 lbs you could easily start beefing the hell up on a good bulking diet . if you would like us to put together a good diet for you then let us know...
if you are not going to get this sorted then dont waste your time and risk your health with steroids..

im asking you...not telling you :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/bulking-up-using-your-diet-steve-way-830603.html <<< get on this diet

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ng/push-pull-legs-routine-outline-819993.html <<< get on this workout

since you were out of the gym for so long it will take time to regain your conditioning. when you do get back to 165 like you were before.. then pick up a bottle of beastdrol and run it 4 weeks at 20-30mg and run a bottle of unleashed as your PCT. its as simple as that. you don't gotta worry about ancillaries, recovery or nothing.

then after that you can look into running a test cycle and go from there

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/bulking-up-using-your-diet-steve-way-830603.html <<< get on this diet

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ng/push-pull-legs-routine-outline-819993.html <<< get on this workout

since you were out of the gym for so long it will take time to regain your conditioning. when you do get back to 165 like you were before.. then pick up a bottle of beastdrol and run it 4 weeks at 20-30mg and run a bottle of unleashed as your PCT. its as simple as that. you don't gotta worry about ancillaries, recovery or nothing.

then after that you can look into running a test cycle and go from there

Bingo !!! there you go OP ...its all laid out for you.:artist:

Top Bottom