Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

I'm trying to get test now.... I'd like to take it with the deca since I already spent money on deca.... Donut use one needle and take deca and test in same shot? What do I take for pct if nolva is no good? What others are there?

Diet...... I try to eat fruits and Vegas a few times a day.... I'm doing 3 protein shakes a day... One which I add weight gainer too..... I try to stick with chicken, fish, turkey meat.... Round four meals a day right now.... Workouts are an hour a day at 5:30 every morning... I stick to 8-10 rep range.... I was out for last 4 months with shattered collar bone this is my 3 week back... So I'm slowly going up in weights... Slowly adding more protein ans food during the day..... It's always been very difficult for me to put on weight.... Being hurt for 3 months all I did was sit around and eat and I still lost almost 20 lbs..... I appreciate ur help!, thank u for ur time.... I'm also looking for more info on AI ? I also heard don't take nolva as a pct with deca.....thank u!,

I've been doing a lot of reading on deca.... It seems that in low does's say 300-400 a week side effects like deca dick don't occur very often! I was thinking of using 300 a week...... What do u think? Maybe run anadrol with it for the first 3 weeks..... While following ur bulking diet?

^^^ not sure where you read that but that is a hefty dose of deca for a guy your size. and yes you will crash hard after on that dosage. considering you do not know how to pct or understand what prolactin is. i highly encourage you to forget about AAS right now and continue to research and stay natty for the next year.

you don't need AAS right now. you need to learn how to eat and workout first. 150 pounders shouldn't be juicing.

keeping on trying to convince me to give you the green light is like convincing me that you should put your life savings on the roulette wheel. i'm never gonna say to do it nor is anyone on this forum.

if you do decide to run deca as a first cycle you will regret it, its not for newbs.

I've been doing a lot of reading on deca.... It seems that in low does's say 300-400 a week side effects like deca dick don't occur very often! I was thinking of using 300 a week...... What do u think? Maybe run anadrol with it for the first 3 weeks..... While following ur bulking diet?

Seriously, you are not ready for AAS. You might not hear what you wanted to hear but until you actually devote yourself to gaining weight naturally, no one will help you. If you can't diet and exercise correctly then you would just be wasting time and money on ananolics. Plus, Steve is right, deca should not be used as a first cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom