Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

I have devoted years to working out.... I actually have a good build.... Just want to get a tad bigger... Get the sleeves a little tighter.... I know what I'm doing in the gym... There are very few pound for pound that are stronger then me.... But adding a little more size will help! Especially being in law enforcement! How about 100 a week on deca?

I have devoted years to working out.... I actually have a good build.... Just want to get a tad bigger... Get the sleeves a little tighter.... I know what I'm doing in the gym... There are very few pound for pound that are stronger then me.... But adding a little more size will help! Especially being in law enforcement! How about 100 a week on deca?

Why don't you get some n2bulk and take it post workout and see where that gets you? Also all your gonna do is put on water weight then lose it when you cut the deca. Why get big fast then a couple months later be right where you were to start? Go slow and steady and forget the deca. Trust me. I regret running it before I knew anything about aas just because all my bros said it was great. It's great when you know what your doing with it. Otherwise stay away from it.

You've been working out for 15 years and you are only 150lb at 5'7?? You serious bro??
I was 5'8 170 after 8 month of working out at 13% bf, 3 years later im now 5'9 234lb around 22% bf, and im natural, i have taken very light cycle of test and var in the past but they never helped me to get results because i was stupid and did everything wrong, had to start from scratch..

Here's what i look like with no roids 100% natural and i'll probably never ever take roids again.. YOU DONT NEED STEROIDS TO GET BIG, YOU NEED HARD WOK AND DEDICATION..

Deca was what was available... I understand I need post cycle therapy like novladex but i got it also bc of low side effects.." I do have some dbol to anadrol I could take with it..... I did a cycle before of just anadrol.....

Oh, my...... Where do we start?

Deca and Nolva ummmmm........ Ur dick, liver, and the milk that will come out of your titties will hate you.

Do some research plz.... We are here to help but you need to really do some heavy research brotha

And then dbol and adrol? Oh weeeeezeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuu

Can i pull the trigget now?

You've been working out for 15 years and you are only 150lb at 5'7?? You serious bro??
I was 5'8 170 after 8 month of working out at 13% bf, 3 years later im now 5'9 234lb around 22% bf, and im natural, i have taken very light cycle of test and var in the past but they never helped me to get results because i was stupid and did everything wrong, had to start from scratch..

Here's what i look like with no roids 100% natural and i'll probably never ever take roids again.. YOU DONT NEED STEROIDS TO GET BIG, YOU NEED HARD WOK AND DEDICATION..

You need a treadmill bro

Bro who ever recomended aas to you and esp. those compounds is a dick!

Bro diet and cardio = ur bff!

Your more like 38% bf not being an ass

Bro who ever recomended aas to you and esp. those compounds is a dick!

Bro diet and cardio = ur bff!

Your more like 38% bf not being an ass

No one rec aas to me, i dont take roids anymore that was 3 years ago.. And i had my bf tested it was 22%, maybe it was 1-2 digit up and down give or take, Also i was very bloated from drinking almost 2 gallons of water and 600g of carbs, my bw is 7lb lighter and my waist is 4" smaller in the morning without food and water..

Now let see your pic when you were natural..

Iron mike read needtoaas's sticky on nolvadex, it was suggested too me to use aromasin, or liquid stane

Top Bottom