Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

No one rec aas to me, i dont take roids anymore that was 3 years ago.. And i had my bf tested it was 22%, maybe it was 1-2 digit up and down give or take, Also i was very bloated from drinking almost 2 gallons of water and 600g of carbs, my bw is 7lb lighter and my waist is 4" smaller in the morning without food and water..

Now let see your pic when you were natural..

Bro, I think u and I both know that your physique is not the type u intended for. If youre shooting for the power lifter / keg with legs then your on track. You should change a whole up with your routine and cut all that bf off then reassess your goals after u see how much muscle u actually have.

Bro, I think u and I both know that your physique is not the type u intended for. If youre shooting for the power lifter / keg with legs then your on track. You should change a whole up with your routine and cut all that bf off then reassess your goals after u see how much muscle u actually have.

Atleast your not one of those guys who try to bring me down.. This is the look i like, i dont like that skinny 6pack shit, i mean i wanna be ripped and have abs but i dont want to sacrifice the size, so i might as well stick with this physique, everyone is diff, and we have diff goals..
I can get down to a ripped 195-200 but i dont like it, i wanna be ripped at 230 but i guess its impossible for a natural..

Atleast your not one of those guys who try to bring me down.. This is the look i like, i dont like that skinny 6pack shit, i mean i wanna be ripped and have abs but i dont want to sacrifice the size, so i might as well stick with this physique, everyone is diff, and we have diff goals..
I can get down to a ripped 195-200 but i dont like it, i wanna be ripped at 230 but i guess its impossible for a natural..

No, I'm not here to bring anyone down but I will tell u and everyone the truth and exactly how I feel! Everyone comes here for advice and critiques. If u post your pic then please be ready to hear the truth whether it's what u wanna hear or not! BUT... If that's the look you're going for then go for it... Do what makes u happy! Keep this in mind as well I'm 5'10 250lbs man... I'm not the skinny type but I'm pretty lean for 250 so it's always possible! If u choose to stay natty then that's cool! I choose to use gear but run it the correct way so different paths but the same goals! Best of luck bro! Hit me if u need anything!

No, I'm not here to bring anyone down but I will tell u and everyone the truth and exactly how I feel! Everyone comes here for advice and critiques. If u post your pic then please be ready to hear the truth whether it's what u wanna hear or not! BUT... If that's the look you're going for then go for it... Do what makes u happy! Keep this in mind as well I'm 5'10 250lbs man... I'm not the skinny type but I'm pretty lean for 250 so it's always possible! If u choose to stay natty then that's cool! I choose to use gear but run it the correct way so different paths but the same goals! Best of luck bro! Hit me if u need anything!

5'10 250 is pretty huge man.. I was thinking about using gear, and i know for a damn fact with the juice i could be 245+ at 12-14%bf, but i refused to do it, since i came this long without roids and i dont compete i think it would be pretty stupid to juice just for vanity or to show off that i can bench 500lb..

What i wanna know is do you think its realistic to be 5"9 235 at 10% bf witohut roids, i dont care how long it'll take me im willing to put in the work, and sacrifice my life.. Is this possible? btw im only 22 going 23 next month, so i have plenty of time..

No one rec aas to me, i dont take roids anymore that was 3 years ago.. And i had my bf tested it was 22%, maybe it was 1-2 digit up and down give or take, Also i was very bloated from drinking almost 2 gallons of water and 600g of carbs, my bw is 7lb lighter and my waist is 4" smaller in the morning without food and water..

Now let see your pic when you were natural..

No theres a guy on here that talks about being all nattty stevesmi knows of this i remember it was the same name as you but i dont know bout the 707. Was asking u if you were him.

If ur thinking about those two compounds its all bad imo but i just only have 15 years of experiance so.... Imo i would diet get down to 15% and ur def not 22% rite now. Jus my two cents not trollin trying to help i once was in the same boat as you

You are 150 lbs and probably can't even squat 315 to parallel... waste of gear.

Also test only would be my prefered first cycle for a noob or maybe with a little dbol. My first was sust/deca (250/200mg a week respectively), but in retrospect I would have gotten better gains and spent a little less money on just 500mg of test a week.

5'10 250 is pretty huge man.. I was thinking about using gear, and i know for a damn fact with the juice i could be 245+ at 12-14%bf, but i refused to do it, since i came this long without roids and i dont compete i think it would be pretty stupid to juice just for vanity or to show off that i can bench 500lb..

What i wanna know is do you think its realistic to be 5"9 235 at 10% bf witohut roids, i dont care how long it'll take me im willing to put in the work, and sacrifice my life.. Is this possible? btw im only 22 going 23 next month, so i have plenty of time..

Well keep this in mind also, the gear won't get your bf down!! That's all on u and your diet and cardio. The benefit of gear in that situation is it helps u build the muscle as u shed the fat! Cutting down and keepin 100% of your muscle is damn near impossible, u will lose some in a contest prep diet and cycle. I would suggest u go crazy on the cardio and cut the carb and calories out to completely lose all water weight and as much bf as possible! If u can get down to 15% and see where your at with the muscle mass then serious debate a test only cycle to pack on more lean muscle! Sounds like u kinda have a negative outlook on gear and I'm guessing it could be from a few bad past experiences no? If not just look at it this way, if your diet and training is down solid cycling "correctly and smartly" can help u achieve your goals quicker and help u obtain some mass in a year that might honestly take u 3 completely natty! My point is if u can gain and train natty then once u get to the point of plateau the gear will take u to the next level and even further bc if your a true BB'er then u will never reach your goal, u will always want more and more and constantly compete with yourself to push on!!

On another note; guys the OP is obviously a newb and is tryin to learn and ask the right questions! Every motherfuckin 1 of u were in that position once before so have some courtesy to at least answer the guys questions respectfully without telling him to f off and research! Sounds like he's tryin to learn before he just starts pinning shit so take it easy on the guy he's here like the rest of them to ask questions and gain some knowledge! Quit telling him to fuck off and gtfo and research. Let's try and be helpful and send him in the direction of literature or things that will help him educate himself without telling him he's too scrawny and small! He's gotta start somewhere and he's 33 yrs old for Christ sake. That's the type of treatment that sends these guys to google and they start their cycles blindly... Let's be less critical and more Insightful even to those small guys...

On another note; guys the OP is obviously a newb and is tryin to learn and ask the right questions! Every motherfuckin 1 of u were in that position once before so have some courtesy to at least answer the guys questions respectfully without telling him to f off and research! Sounds like he's tryin to learn before he just starts pinning shit so take it easy on the guy he's here like the rest of them to ask questions and gain some knowledge! Quit telling him to fuck off and gtfo and research. Let's try and be helpful and send him in the direction of literature or things that will help him educate himself without telling him he's too scrawny and small! He's gotta start somewhere and he's 33 yrs old for Christ sake. That's the type of treatment that sends these guys to google and they start their cycles blindly... Let's be less critical and more Insightful even to those small guys...

^^^^^^^^ +1 Agreed 100%

Top Bottom