Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

Sinister minister..... I appreciate the thoughts and words... Yes I'm new to the gear...I'm sorry if I seem like an idiot.... In the past I did 3 weeks of anadrol with 4 weeks of dbol,and 4 weeks of Winnie v.... By buddy had the pills gave me them for free...so I did it... Put on some weight looked good... I was about 165 heaviest I've ever been...... Kept the size with the training....till I got hurt been out of the gym for 4 months...now back into it! I appreciate ur info and ur help..... You'll be happy to know I'm just going to keep the deca for a later date, if at all.... I'm trying to get test just waiting... All I have is anadrol 50 pills... And dbol 75 pills.... That's all I got.... I'm going to continue to hit the gym hard and work on my diet..... But any thoughts about taking those pills....how many? When I took the pills last time I know it was a short time, but I didn't get any acne... Not much water retention.. No mood change..... Again I know I'm small yada yada.... Just looking for help don't need to hear how stupid I am and how huge u are.... Thanks for ur time.... Esoecially sinister & stevesmi! I am listening....

Bro, first thing is plan your cycles according to what u know and what u want to achieve! Never ever plan them according to what u have on hand or only what u can afford!! If it takes some extra time saving up then do it!!
I strongly believe ones first aas oil cycle should always be test alone! This way u can gage what your tolerance is and see if gear is even for u! There's soooo much involved and I've seen people like yourself want it so badly but when it came down to pinning, they couldn't do it as needed and wasted time, money and gear. Then was left with a wrong impression of aas. In that instance it is clear the gear wasn't for them.

Here's where your research comes into play! Read up on all the types of test injectables available. Become familiar with them and determine which one is best for you. I usually recommend cyp but u need to read and decide for yourself. Once u have looked into those come back with the questions u have and go from there! U gotta crawl before u walk! Slow, steady and safe will always win the race! Scrap the adrol until your familiar with it and can run it safely and knowledgable.

Make sure when u have decided on your cycle that u purchase everything at once so there's no lapses or unforeseen bumps in the road. Know what the AI is and what it's for, know what to look for if it's needed mid cycle! Have your pct down and make sure it's solid!!

Respect the gear!

Ok just printed out your mass diet... this may sound stupid but im not familiar with beastdrol or unleashed? Are they steriods? Sorry if I sound stupid but I've never heard of them.... and 20-30mg is that a day or a week?? Again ... sorry....

beastdrol is a steroid yes. mr supps sells it.. its legal right now and sold as a 'pro hormone' but its not one thanks to a loophole but that will be changing sometime in the near future. and yes 20-30mg a day split dose would work.

unleashed is a natty test booster sold on needtobuildmuscle.com

now that you are setup on a diet and workout plan its up to you to accomplish that.. unfortunately i will not be able to do that for you, you are on your own ;) in 6 months you will either still be 150 pounds.. or you will be 165-170 pounds and be ready to run beastdrol to shoot you to the next level. its up to you.

I'm always looking for tips on my diet.... I get up and lift at 5:30 in the morning... Then have a protein shake so I'm not hungry for anything till 8:15 or so.... Again I have ir mass diet... Eating every 2 hours could be hard bc of work, but I'll see what I can do... Do u mind writing down a cycle to start off with that beast drool and unleashed?

I'm always looking for tips on my diet.... I get up and lift at 5:30 in the morning... Then have a protein shake so I'm not hungry for anything till 8:15 or so.... Again I have ir mass diet... Eating every 2 hours could be hard bc of work, but I'll see what I can do... Do u mind writing down a cycle to start off with that beast drool and unleashed?

At this point in your diet you need to focus on a modest caloric surplus for weight gain, getting all your essential fats, micronutrients (start hammering down the fruits and veggies) and 1g of protein per lbs of body weight. You need to plug your caloric needs, based on stats, activity level etc into an online calculator and eat 500 calories over whatever number it spits out every single day. Also you need to be under a heavy bar in the squat rack x3 a week building a foundation. Heavy barbell work should make up 80-100% of your routine right now.

At this point in your diet you need to focus on a modest caloric surplus for weight gain, getting all your essential fats, micronutrients (start hammering down the fruits and veggies) and 1g of protein per lbs of body weight. You need to plug your caloric needs, based on stats, activity level etc into an online calculator and eat 500 calories over whatever number it spits out every single day. Also you need to be under a heavy bar in the squat rack x3 a week building a foundation. Heavy barbell work should make up 80-100% of your routine right now.

Damn I hate squats...

I do 15-30 sets of squats a week and that is only counting sets to parallel and over 315 (315 and down is warmup work)... and not counting front squats... those are for fun. :P

You have to love the squat if you want to get big or strong, bro. ;-)

How heavy are you with front squats?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using EliteFitness

Ok so unleashed is sold out on ntbm but I found it on protein factory website.. Bottle looks the same but cost is cheaper..... Is it the same stuff?

How heavy are you with front squats?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using EliteFitness

Lifetime I've done 365 on them for a few reps but had a lot of detraining when I was sick and in bed for 10 months. Back up to 245 on them with my heaviest sets but usually stick with 225 for now as I do them as a squat accessory and usually after squats.

Top Bottom