Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test for 15 years dbol for 2 years - 2 questions please

Yormomma

I have a friend who has been on test for 15 years at about 1400-1500mg week mixing up sostenon, cyp and enanthate.

the last 2 years he added dBol to the mix starting at 15mg day in divided doses of 5mg
and has gradually raised the dBol to 50mg day in divided doses

anasstrozole .25 eod for the past 4 years (used nolvadex prior years)

started hgh a year ago 2iu a day

1. needless to say he needs to stop dBol for a while. He wants to switch to a non liver toxic drug to replace the dBol while his liver gets some time off. Is Masteron a good option? Are there any other good replacements options during the dBol downtime/liver recovery period? (He is thinking 2 months Masteron 2 months dBol)

2. He has had low sex drive as his normal levels are completely shut down at this point I am sure. Is it ok, or should he even consider HCG as an ongoing treatment to get/keep his natural testosterone going? or are there other options available. or maybe cycle hcg?

other info that may help understand his situation
- 40 years old
- competitive bodybuilder in his 20's , several heavyweight & overall wins (from 189lb - 205lb 6-8%BF)
- he hasn't competed in 15 years, considering getting back into it if he can do it safely without jeopardizing his health
- better physique now than when he competed
- he is currently 225 @ 11%BF
- last blood work and complete physical (1 year ago/mid dBol) showed one of the healthiest profile his DR had ever seen (I'm guessing they don't check test levels, LOL)
- he has been completely checked out of the bodybuilding world for the past 15 years

any help/advice would be appreciated. This guy just wants to keep his physique and stay healthy. If there is a safe way to cycle the dBol with any other drugs he would definitely want to compete again. Because at the moment he is in the best shape of his life. But that will surely plummet once he drops the dBol.

Last edited:
Forget the test for 15 years straight, you literally stayed on dbol for 2 nonstop years? I've never heard of anyone running dbol that long bro, what made you stick with an oral for that length? Did it make you feel that great? I hope someone will chime in with a little more idea than I about these kind of lengths but I couldn't even imagine what a PCT would look like for this scenario. Do you plan on staying on the drugs? You do love that dbol haha I don't blame you but you have to find a safer alternative or cycle it more carefully, maybe 4-6 weeks on 3 months off just to give your body more of a rest, but I would cut it out completely for now and for a while too.

I dont buy that dbol is responsible for current physique nor that his physique will be lost if dbol is stopped and not replaced with something else.

^^^ Agreed, you should have no hesitation of cutting out such a toxic agent, especially since you've been running it so long, and like zyglamail said I highly doubt you'll notice a difference other than maybe a lil loss in strength and less water retention.

my friend has no problem dropping the dBol. Or cycling/alternating it with a liver safe drug.

Masteron being NON liver toxic, is it a good option for cycling/alternating with dBol?
And are there other LIVER SAFE options available?

Your "friend" was on a gram and a half of test for 15 years without cruising down to a lower dose? Then Dbol for two years straight?

That's not exactly the best thing to do if he is that concerned with health and longevity

Your "friend" was on a gram and a half of test for 15 years without cruising down to a lower dose? Then Dbol for two years straight?

That's not exactly the best thing to do if he is that concerned with health and longevity

He said he took 8 or so 3 month breaks where he dropped down to 500mg of test a week.

thanks for your input everyone.
I know its difficult with me as his go between.
But he is WAY paranoid. He would probably freak if he knew I was asking for advice on a forum.
I have been his gf for those 15 yrs and just worry about his health.
He seems like the healthiest person I know BUT when I realized he was on the dBol NON STOP I got a little worried.

I did a little research on the test and was under the impression there weren't really any negative health risks.
What are the risks related to the long term test?

He is no pro bodybuilder. He just did several state shows when he was younger. He won the overall in every show he entered.
But, he hasn't talked to anyone or researched anything since he stopped competing 15 years ago.

^^^ okay now it makes sense.. your his gf.

I will tell you this.. at those dosages for that duration his heart health is probably in the toilet at this point. steroids are safe if cycled at moderate to low dosages.. but if you ABUSE they will slowly wreck your organ health, this is just common sense. now that doesn't mean he will have a heart attack at 35 or 40. hell many Americans don't ever touch steroids but because of shitty lifestyle have heart attacks even in their 30's. but it will mean he is at increased chance of having heart issues as he gets older

Top Bottom