Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrop Eq & Omnas...legit?

that syntrop looks suspect to me. Ive been using them for a few months since they came out. I need to see a pic towards the left of the lettering.

Ya there was a little drama with Synthrop. Did your vial come in a box? And what did the cap look like? That will tell us if it's legit.

Whats the deal with no box or box. Also with the cap????? I have been sust, tren and deca I really like it alot. They all came with boxes

Whats the deal with no box or box. Also with the cap????? I have been sust, tren and deca I really like it alot. They all came with boxes

I ave heard and read that if it came w no box and a white cap its bunk. each compound they make has a different color cap. I just got a few w a white cap however (sustagen 300) that my buddy swears are offical. We'll see I guess.

I ave heard and read that if it came w no box and a white cap its bunk. each compound they make has a different color cap. I just got a few w a white cap however (sustagen 300) that my buddy swears are offical. We'll see I guess.

Your buddy does not have his facts straight.

Top Bottom