Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus Cycle 1st time Need Help ASAP

UnknownKiller13

what happened was i got some advise from some jackass who gave me the worlds most f***ed up cycle but lucky me, one of my friends helped me because he researched and fixed my cycle up a bit.

right now i am doing-

Paki Sus (Not fake)

week 1- 250mg (this was a f-up due to the jackass)
week 2- 500mg
week 3- 500mg
week 4- 500mg
week 5- 500mg
week 6- 500mg
week 7- 500mg
week 8- 500mg
week 9- 500mg
week 10- 500mg
(i inject 250mg on monday and 250mg in thursday)

i need some help with HCG/Clomid/Nova

right now i am in week 3
and i need HELP ASAP because the person who gave me the cycle got me my sus and might not be able to get me the rest of the stuff
so i want to have everything before week4/week5

i weight around 193 (started at 187)
height is 5,11

this is my first cycle and i know its not the best one because a few people told me i should have stacked with deca or something but i cant do that or get that right now.

Please dont yell at me because i made a mistake and i want to correct it in time.

Too late. you don;t jump out of a plain and then ask questions about how to use a parachute. Clomid sucks. HCG, UNLEASHED< POST CYCLE. Alpha Sustain amd arimidex works better.

You shouldn't have done such a long cycle first time out though some would disagree.

I agree with the long cycle bit.. and the jumping out of a plane bit lol..

time to figure out how that parachute works bitch!

jk, but not really... My first cycle was after a long time of training and working my way up naturally.. It was 10mg Dbol each morning for about a month.

I wouldn't change a thing even knowing what I know now.

well i made a mistake by listening to someone who was a complete jackass and i am a jackass for not researching more. (The jackass told me to take Nolvadex/clomid/Sus in the same week and told me to pyramid my sus cycle which would cause my receptors to f-up due to the constant change in the test levels)

this is my 1st cycle

i do have a pct now which is 100x times better then the one i got before

but i want to make sure which R.I and A.I should take

right now i am normal not feeling any side effects (thank god)

well i made a mistake by listening to someone who was a complete jackass and i am a jackass for not researching more. (The jackass told me to take Nolvadex/clomid/Sus in the same week and told me to pyramid my sus cycle which would cause my receptors to f-up due to the constant change in the test levels)

this is my 1st cycle

i do have a pct now which is 100x times better then the one i got before

but i want to make sure which R.I and A.I should take

right now i am normal not feeling any side effects (thank god)

Honestly, and no offense please.. But you need to chill the fuck out.

It really isn't that big of a deal if you are willing to correct things now and keep learning..

You need to stop taking peoples word for concrete evidence, that jackass friend or whoever else you learned from next...

Drugs generally work the same but everyone is different.. This is why there are some different opinions on how to cycle.. some shit works better and easier on one person than the next.

Aromatase and 5a Reductase aren't huge deals for mosst people if your doses aren't wack... Some people have a harder time than other..

Let me tell you.. the ancilliary drugs we use are less safe (imo) than the steroids we use.. So save that shit for when you really need it.

Since you already started shooting up there is no going back to my idea of the first best cycle.. but maybe you'll actually start fucking reading here and thinking before you do shit.

tough love man.. Hope all works out.

-If you need anything else, and want to hear my opinion, just ask.

Top Bottom