Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Street value of ARIMIDEX

nexus7

Hey, incredible as it may seem, I just managed to get my hands on a box of Arimidex at pharmacy price! (I just went in and asked for it in an Italian pharmacy...I suddenly got scared cause the woman asked me to take a look at the monitor behind her desk...but it was simply cause she wanted to show me the ridiculously elevated cost of the medicine. She wanted to be sure I wished to pay 352000 Italian lira for 1 box of Arimidex (roughly $150) - )

I am just wondering : if I payed that much for it in a pharm, how much is the actual street value of 1 tab (knowing that my box contains 28 tabs)

Italian pharms kick ass - they dont give a fuck about whether you have a prescription for Clen, nolva or clomid either !!! they just give it to you!

Well, I also wondered, and checked one of my source's to see how much it was. 229 dollars for a fucking box of 28 tabs! thats a lot! I'm not sure if this site just charges too much, or if arimidex is really expensive.

------------------

Find me at:
IRC/DALnet
irc.dal.net 6667
#i/o

Paid $200 for 1 box (28 x 1mg) and I've seen it for less. Running 1/2 tab EOD goes along way IMO. With respect to the cost/benfit ratio, I do not consider "A" expensive.

Later,

I am pretty sure Arimidex would be cheaper in a UK pharmacy than in Italy, but 160$ for mine is just good enough...

BTW does Arimidex happen to block progesterone too?

Hi Nex,it's me!!
wink.gif

In Ita you can get clomid,nolva,clen,tad600,orimeten and t3 easy...Didn't know about Arimidex!This is a grat thing!!!LOL

Originally posted by nexus7:
The bottom line is : you can get by on 1/4 tab a day - pretty worth it though, right?

Id rather use .5 to 1mg a day with the Liquidex (liquid arimidex) and save 1/2 my cash.

------------------
- If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. -

For a good time click here: Search and Profiles (300Kleens Board)
Another fine board: Anabolic Fitness

slopain.gif

Originally posted by Slopain:
Id rather use .5 to 1mg a day with the Liquidex (liquid arimidex) and save 1/2 my cash.

I did not know that the liquid form was cheaper...(is it also from Zeneca labs??) or is it generic?? why is it cheaper?

Top Bottom