Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking cypionate + deca

wheyman090

just started my 8 week cycle of test cypionate and deca today. Im gunna inject 500 ml of test and 400 of deca. just wanted to know how long til i will see results. Thanks a lot

not till about 4 weeks in on average with those. you should extend it to 12 and maybe add an oral in the beginning. running the test longer is a good idea so maybe a 16 weeker with deca up to 13-14 weeks. you got your pct and ancillaries in order i'm hoping.

just started my 8 week cycle of test cypionate and deca today. Im gunna inject 500 ml of test and 400 of deca. just wanted to know how long til i will see results. Thanks a lot

around 2-3 weeks you will start feeling and seeing changes,,,if your diet and training are on par too.

If you actually workout and have a solid diet then you will see results. test will take a few weeks. I would run them for 10 weeks. what are your stats? pct?

As everyone said you may want to go a little longer on it. Im sure you'll agree after you start to feel it.

go 10-12 weeks...
youll see results
3-4 weeks with test cyp sometimes even 2-3 weeks
deca is a little longer...

whats your pct

If you are like most people, you will do an injection and the next day have your strength go up by 20lbs on all exercises just from placebo effect alone.

Also, don't worry about how many weeks to run a cycle. You run it until you see the gains start to slow. Then you stop. If you plan on a XX number of weeks for a cycle and then when you get to that point and stop, if you are still making decent gains you are only robbing yourself by stopping.

not till about 4 weeks in on average with those. you should extend it to 12 and maybe add an oral in the beginning. running the test longer is a good idea so maybe a 16 weeker with deca up to 13-14 weeks. you got your pct and ancillaries in order i'm hoping.

yea thats what my bro said i thought i would feel the effects right away but guess not. my bros got my pct together, clomid, nolvadex, and some injection i forget what its called...hes been juicin for 15 years so he knows whats up.

Top Bottom