Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports that shouldn't be in the Olympics

all sports decided by judges should be removed...all winners determined by time, points, etc.

Y_Lifter said:
Wodin, If you had a home Gym in your Garage,
there would be more gays There, than at the Y I go to...
How about at the Y I got to. That one too?

You butt plugging, pole smoking diva.

WODIN said:
How about at the Y I got to. That one too?
You butt plugging, pole smoking diva.

There is a Y branch here that is Downtown known as the Gay Y...
Seriously I have never been there..

I don't know if you have that same setup or not, you Stool Stuffing bear..

YL - Delaware is the Stepford state, You couldn't tell a gay guy from a straight guy. They all look alike. Miles and miles of burbs, strip malls and chicken shit.

LH - the only reason we watch rythmic gymanstics is for the tight buts on the lil babes. Then we found out they're 12 - 15 and go ewww...I'm so, so going to burn in hell for that.

the subjective sports have been in it so long that it would be rough on viewer ratings to remove them, but every year there is a huge controversy about biased judges or whatever... total bullshit.

Also, I'm pretty into volleyball, so I think that should definitly stay

No synchro Wodin? I think not. As someone who was active in that sport until I was almost 19 I can say that it's the hardest thing I've ever participated in. I actually have lots of medals and awards for synchro. I started going to state at the HS level when I was in 7th grade. :)

Top Bottom