Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports that shouldn't be in the Olympics

and get rid of that running shit, too. how retarded. anyone can run. even fat, drunk people. if a fat person can do it, i don't want it in the olympics.

I think you guys miss the point.. even though some of those sports are EXTREMNELY specialized.. and some of them many dont even consider a sport..

its the idea that you are competing against the BEST IN THE WORLD at that particular activity.

The Olympics arent there just to entertain.. they are there mainly for the athletes.. we are just fortunate enough to get to watch.

I respect all Olympic athletes and their drive.. because they sure as hell aint doing it for the money..

Some of them have gone thorugh incedible pain, horrible injuries and still managed to stay on top of whatever game they choose.

WODIN said:
Badminton

Canoeing
Synchronized Swimming
Water Polo
Anything with horses
Handball
Sailing
Shooting

Table Tennis.
could do without those

but i think these are good
Baseball
Basketball
Softball
Mens Volleyball

race walking is out
archery should be out
and most of the ones were you look at the name and go "WTF is that?"

Milo Hobgoblin said:
its the idea that you are competing against the BEST IN THE WORLD at that particular activity.

I totally agree... thus all pro's should be allowed.

Tyson woulda torn up boxing.

Bullit said:
I totally agree... thus all pro's should be allowed.

Tyson woulda torn up boxing.

What's the deal with that rule anyway? I know Jim Thorpe got his gold taken away a long time ago for playing "pro", but then we had the US Dream Team which was all a bunch of pros.

Obviously many of you Armchair Gold Metalists have never
played true competitive Water Polo in a Deep pool..

Aunt Flo's above ground pool did not count..

You would die in less than 5 Min.. Drowned..

I think Paintball should be an Olympic sport.

Top Bottom