Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sony: "We can't compete with Xbox's spending"

Xbox has awesome games, shitty hardware. Ps3 has awesome hardware, shitty games. Gotta love the tough decision there.

life's on hold til halo reach. I'm gettint tired of playing mw2.

c

Xbox has awesome games, shitty hardware. Ps3 has awesome hardware, shitty games. Gotta love the tough decision there.

life's on hold til halo reach. I'm gettint tired of playing mw2.

c

What is this 2007 lol. You realize the only exclusives left on 360 worth a damn are Gears and Halo (the latter of which is done since Bungie is now going multiplat). Mass Effect is coming to PS3 as well. The only thing left is...um...Fable? I liked the first one but there are much better rpg's on PC. To top it off, former PS3 hater Valve chooses to put Steam on PS3 instead of Xbox 360. Zing!

Last edited:
What is this 2007 lol. You realize the only exclusives left on 360 worth a damn are Gears and Halo (the latter of which is done since Bungie is now going multiplat). Mass Effect is coming to PS3 as well. The only thing left is...um...Fable? I liked the first one but there are much better rpg's on PC. To top it off, former PS3 hater Valve chooses to put Steam on PS3 instead of Xbox 360. Zing!

xbox multiplayer still owns. ps3 multiplier still has dropouts and all kinds of other problems still. What u get for free i guess.

c

xbox multiplayer still owns. ps3 multiplier still has dropouts and all kinds of other problems still. What u get for free i guess.

c

What games were you playing? I've only had one disconnect (Warhawk) from an online game, and one with major lag now and then (Mortal Kombat II).

The others (Modern Warfare, Resistance 1 & 2, Burnout: Paradise, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2) work flawlessly. Killzone 2 is the only one I've spent more than 10-20 hours in MP with though so my experience is limited.

I can see how MW would lag or have problems though being a 3rd party server and how damn loaded it must be all the time.

Anyways, XBL ain't immune to lag and problems either-

YouTube - "xbox live lag"

Top Bottom