Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So apparently Microsoft investors are pressuring them to drop Xbox, E&D division

who gives a fuck about overseas. The quality of pics w/those 1.3 and 2MP cameras was still utter shit.

LMAO, right APPLE had no way to putting a good camera in their phone, because they are half retarded and aren't in on technology at all (rolls eyes), oh wait didnt they start with a 2mp camera in their next iphone LOL

Please, give me a break, VGA cameras, 1.3mp, and 2mp cameras had been in phone for years...Try again...

LMAO, right APPLE had no way to putting a good camera in their phone, because they are half retarded and aren't in on technology at all (rolls eyes), oh wait didnt they start with a 2mp camera in their next iphone LOL

Please, give me a break, VGA cameras, 1.3mp, and 2mp cameras had been in phone for years...Try again...

I didn't say they haven't been around for years. I said they were garbage (and they are/were).

You worked the cell phone booth in the mall, not R&D. So lets not pretend you know why Apple does what they do.

kthxbye

I didn't say they haven't been around for years. I said they were garbage (and they are/were).

You worked the cell phone booth in the mall, not R&D. So lets not pretend you know why Apple does what they do.

kthxbye

I know exactly why thy do it, because they know retards will buy version 1 and then when they add a camera as their only change they will still go buy #2, then 3 will just be a little smaller as the only change, and retards will go buy that also, number 4 finally will have a removable battery and look pretty, and retards will pay to upgrade to that...lol at thinking that isnt their plan.

Last edited:
I know exactly why thy do it, because they no retards will buy version 1 and then when they add a camera as their only change they will still go buy #2, then 3 will just be a little smaller as the only change, and retards will go buy that also, number 4 finally will have a removable battery and look pretty, and retards will pay to upgrade to that...lol at thinking that isnt their plan.

*know

LOL @ Ipad

Yeah they have sold alot, I can also name about 20 down south ghetto horrible rappers that have sold a TON of CDS? Does this make them good? Or just mean that humans are TRENDY as FUCK and will buy whatever advertising tells them to...Im going to go with choice 2...

Ipad, I nice BIG tablet with NO ability to CONNECT ANYTHING to it...Until version 4 after all the retards buy the first 3 editions that are all about the same minus a few minor tweaks here and there...

Like the first iPhone, NO CAMERA?! lmao People still bought it up like retards...

All of that and they are still making more money off of games than Microsoft has in all the years of xbox.

Microsoft's gaming business model is broke. Apples is generating cash.

All of that and they are still making more money off of games than Microsoft has in all the years of xbox.

Microsoft's gaming business model is broke. Apples is generating cash.

It's the ungodly amount they spend on marketing because they know people will buy anything that's "shiny" and packaged into an ad every 2 minutes on tv.

It's the ungodly amount they spend on marketing because they know people will buy anything that's "shiny" and packaged into an ad every 2 minutes on tv.

No they don't advertise any software. They build fun machines, have people write software for it at no cost to Apple, and then charge 30% to sell it for these software developers.

They are charging $1.99 for game software and making money on it. Microsoft is charging $40 for their games and losing money on it. Who do you think has a better business model?

Exactly, people are too lazy to actually research things on their own so they just go off of whatever they see pumped up on tv.

*smh*

maybe some people, but I know I did a lot of research when I bought my Imac. Took me a couple of years to decide to take the plunge and I'm glad I did. Hands down the best computer i've ever owned.

I'd definetly buy an ipad, but for what i'd want to use it for I think i'll wait until it's wifi capable.

Top Bottom