Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moore: Microsoft considered buying Nintendo

MS sure got egg on their face thinking their HD drive would win over PS3's blu-ray capability. MS doesn't have as much pull as they think they do.

r

MS sure got egg on their face thinking their HD drive would win over PS3's blu-ray capability. MS doesn't have as much pull as they think they do.

r

I think the world market hurt them there. Sony has more foreign market support in Asia, Europe, etc. Meh, Bluray's good for now but who knows what the next batch of consoles will be using. I'm sure we'll see details surface by the end of '09.

The only value to the ps3 is the blu ray, that's it. Other than that it's just another minor hardware boost from the ps2, just like the 360 was a minor improvement over the xbox. Nintendo are the only people who stepped back, took a deep breath and realized that there was more to the video game industry than sheer hardware numbers. Can you imagine if the wii was on par with the other two graphically?? Microsoft and Sony would be out of the video game business by now. You can bet that from all the money nintendo made from this generation, that their next system will be the wii on two grams of test a week. I'm real glad I bowed out of this generation of machines........I'm going to build a high end computer in the mean time.

The only value to the ps3 is the blu ray, that's it. Other than that it's just another minor hardware boost from the ps2, just like the 360 was a minor improvement over the xbox. Nintendo are the only people who stepped back, took a deep breath and realized that there was more to the video game industry than sheer hardware numbers. Can you imagine if the wii was on par with the other two graphically?? Microsoft and Sony would be out of the video game business by now. You can bet that from all the money nintendo made from this generation, that their next system will be the wii on two grams of test a week. I'm real glad I bowed out of this generation of machines........I'm going to build a high end computer in the mean time.

You'll thank yourself after you fire up Warhead.

Top Bottom