Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somebody should go to prison for that Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet commercial

I think they mean it gives you the shits, therefore you lose about 20 pounds in 3 days....repeat, boom. Lost 54 pounds.

If we can have a fat surgeon general and a tax cheat treasury secretary, I'm 100% cool with the notion that Taco Bell is now diet food.

It's an upside-down world.

I lost 35 pounds in a year while eating at Wendy's almost every day for lunch. I would only eat one hamburger. No fries or giant size soda. That's where the calories add up. I also worked out like a beast 5 times per week.

I lost 35 pounds in a year while eating at Wendy's almost every day for lunch. I would only eat one hamburger. No fries or giant size soda. That's where the calories add up. I also worked out like a beast 5 times per week.

:rolleyes:
wasn't the hamburgers

everyone wants to be the next Jared. except no one wants to admit that the dude is still fat. he went from obese to chubby.. good job.

a hamburger from there is like 200 cals

so what?

sure you'll lose weight if you eat 3 burgs from there 3x/day

fitness goals, not gonna happen....

Well, if someone restricts Calories they will lose weight. It's interesting that it took Taco Bell so long following the success of the Subway diet media campaign. I could cut weight eating only Big Macs from McDonald's ....the McDonald diet...I could eat two Big Macs a day and lose weight..it isn't rocket science. :)

Top Bottom