Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So this Lebron guy is forreal

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

lighting up the summer leagues, get your eyes adjusted because someday youll tell you kids you saw the Great King James play when he was 18.

He will be fine untill the Sexual Assalt accusations begin!

Its the summer league. Just keep that in mind. I too would like to see him impact the League, but its too early to tell, imo.

He's the real deal. Amanhild with a head for the game. He reminds me of Michael Vick in that way.

he will be great, but 14 and 17 isn't exactly lighting up the summer league. last summer richard jefferson and joe forte both averaged over 30 in summer league play.

He's gonna get arrested within 4 years for possesion of a firearm, sexual assault and DUI.... mark my words.

But he is a good player.

GOT DUNKED ON BY A WHITE GUY IN A SUMMER LEAGUE...OUCH! but he will do good and he has a good attitude about playing reall man's ball...big ass nose though damn! i hope he does well

In the year 2005, he will be visited by renegade ass martians hiding out in the sac gargler nebula. Together, they will realize that EF is being threatened by forces unknown, and will fight with superheroes Wodin and Beastboy to save the forums. Cheese and toast for everyone.

WizKid25 said:
the fame will get to his head and he will die of a drug overdose.

Already is....

Making comments like, "I had more people watching me in High School then the Cavs had watching them last year"....will get him laid out. He'll take some heft elbows.

Top Bottom