Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

I actuallly was thinking blackberry, though not the pearl or the storm.
Bold or Curve. Now I'm not going with the RIM Blackberry way at all.
Happy Hannukah bro.

All blackberrys are RIM. That's the company name RIM=Research In Motion.

Merry Kwanza Bitches!

Probably gonna push it back to Marchish.

Yeah, the 8 week layoff is over in Jan. Im hitting it hard with monsterdrol and lipoflame, and going back to clean diet and 6 days of 60/90 minute cardio sessions.

I need to back to 12% before feb 10, cause going to Puerto Vallarte with GF, so gotta lose th 13 in like 5 weeks. Fuck, I've got a good metabolism, but yeah I got some work to do.

I figure If I can by March I can be around 175 ish and around 12% if I dedicate myself. Then I wanna do a 12 week test prop only cycle. I'm not advanced and too scared to mix gear. I've only done 2 cycles of tren in the past both 6 weekers but after I.5 years of more weight training, I did increase from 145 to 180 around 14% bf.

I'm hoping by May I can be and keep my body aroundd 182/185 ish and be like 10%. Thats my goal though.

I think in the past u have went DBOL, but this time I see U as a tren ace/ or test enth. guy for this upcoming one.

U will do it too, cause once U set your mind on something, well it just happens. U can be lazy at times, but U are pragmatic for the most part, and bust your ass when actually value something.

so far, i'm liking the storm a LOT.
i don't know how anyone with fat fingers works it though. i have long fingers, fairly thin and i keep hitting the wrong keys. my nails are long though- i think when i cut them shorter, it'll be easier.

i don't know how anyone with fat fingers works it though. i have long fingers, fairly thin and i keep hitting the wrong keys. my nails are long though- i think when i cut them shorter, it'll be easier.
How 'fast' is the interface? I've heard that it slows down from time to time.

Stefka got the 16GB Iphone thingy... I think the name is 3G or something. Seems quite prestigious, and better than the Bold. Dunno about prices, though.

I'm sticking with my nice non-camera SCP-7050 (with, like, phone stuff on it) for a while. I never got into the texting/photos/music/internet-on-phone thing.

:cow:

Stefka got the 16GB Iphone thingy... I think the name is 3G or something. Seems quite prestigious, and better than the Bold. Dunno about prices, though.

I'm sticking with my nice non-camera SCP-7050 (with, like, phone stuff on it) for a while. I never got into the texting/photos/music/internet-on-phone thing.

:cow:

My phone is smarter than me. This would make me sad if I weren't so distracted by its shiny newness.

Yeah the storm got like mixed reviews.
I think I would rather have it than the 3g.
Mom just got her 3g today 8G 199 upgrade.
Good thing she's taking over my old contract.

So sick of having to pay the ridiculous amount that ranged from 75 to 95 for 450 minutes a month.

I think 40 dollars max, with Unlimited net use and 10 cents a minute a dollar a day go plan with a nokia E71 is gonna be grand.
I never thought I would be like so much into this, like I'm planning a fucking wedding. But hey this is the future.

I'll pm U my new number. So I can get Queen B to leave me her thoughts for the day sometime.

I can't keep my old number on this plan either. That sucks. It was fucking beyond lucky.

Top Bottom