Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq to phoenix is finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Once I get into storage I can take some good pics of some sweet stuff, although it wont stop borris from calling me out on everything lol. These were some photos sitting in my drawer for whatever reason, I didn't post any of the ones that I was in. Last thing I need is me as a 15 year old photoshopped all over EF.

Special one for borris

failure2.jpg

so you have several pics of a few balls signed, and the other 4,970 are just stashed away in some garage lol

Phaded said:
suns will be a dominating team when shaq is back

Suns got the shit end of the stick.. imo.... but they'll still be real good

borris said:
so you have several pics of a few balls signed, and the other 4,970 are just stashed away in some garage lol

Correct, the "scrub books" as we call them has thousands of cards signed. There are two of those, pages and pages of autos. Its where we keep the non-star autographs on cards, although last time I flipped through it I noticed a Sammy Sosa rookie signed. I'm half tempted to make the drive and go get it, but something tells me even that effort wont shut you up.

or maybe the fact that it's just hard to believe at age 15 you where able to run into 5 different pro athletes every single day for 5 years straight lol

Top Bottom