Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq to phoenix is finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
borris said:
or maybe the fact that it's just hard to believe at age 15 you where able to run into 5 different pro athletes every single day for 5 years straight lol

Fool, I was doing this when you probably still shit your pants. I got my first autograph in 1986, I didn't stop until around 1993.

My brother came over to pick up some movies I burned for him. He swung by storage and grabbed me a couple things. Not what I asked for, he laughed when I requested bats and shoes and shit. He did however bring me a few cool items, including one of the scrub books. I'll post pics in a few, even though it clearly wont make borris happy.

Tickets! Couple Seattle vs Cavs for borris, and Patriots from '93

2cq0l86.jpg

Sandy Koufax ball signed for my father, the Randy Johnson no hitter ticket stub I mentioned earlier

2gwgmds.jpg

Lets see... bunch of Reggie White and Bruth Smith rookies... Emmitt and Aikman rookies... Randy Moss and Manning rookies... botton left one that didn't come out is a Kellen Winslow Sr rookie for borris

wah6s1.jpg

Racing fans? Dale Earnhardt signed, as well as a bunch of Jeff Gordon, Ernie Ervin, and others I can't read and I already put them away

orry1v.jpg

McGwire and Canseco autos back when they played together on the A's. Back then Canseco was a very difficult autograph to get. I'm sure nowdays he's happy if anyone even recognizes him

105ac09.jpg

Bunch of Bo Jackson rookies, Bonds rookies, McGwire rookie, Gwynn rookie, etc

2mpaq7l.jpg

Ton of Randy Johnson rookies

2cq1mbp.jpg

Dr J, Moses Malone, David Robinson, Karl Malone x2, Dominique Wilkins, Akeem The Dream, Rodman rookies. And a Brad Daugherty rookie for borris

2a0gqcg.jpg

Scrub book

mt2zqc.jpg

Random middle page... I see Sandy Alomar Jr, Jim Edmonds, Mike Campbell, Bill Buckner LOLOLLllOlOL

148f3o7.jpg

I should pull that Buckner card out and personalize it to MM69, maybe a little "best wishes... your hero, Bill Buckner"

fuck let me buy some shit off you. i could donate it to my dads church.

You want that high demand Bill Buckner card don't you? Don't lie! I can't sell anything as I may have to ship it all to borris for validation.

Top Bottom