Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq to phoenix is finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
jestro said:
Did you get a black eye from Randy Johnson?

lol no. Most would call him an asshole, but he was just quiet and didn't care much for the media attention he got in Seattle. I did get the no hitter ticket stub signed.

PuddleMonkey said:
lol no. Most would call him an asshole, but he was just quiet and didn't care much for the media attention he got in Seattle. I did get the no hitter ticket stub signed.

puddle......I gotta ask bro, how much are those autographs really worth? I mean an autographed card of a player is one thing, but just getting a piece of paper, like a ticket stub.....how much could that possibly be worth?

redsamurai said:
puddle......I gotta ask bro, how much are those autographs really worth? I mean an autographed card of a player is one thing, but just getting a piece of paper, like a ticket stub.....how much could that possibly be worth?

I don't usually get ticket stubs signed, I did this one because it was his no hitter game. My brother and I focused in getting game used stuff like bats, balls, shoes, etc. We also got a ton of cards signed too. To give you an idea, we sold our Sonic team balls for $175 to dealers, they'd turn around and sell them for $250-$350. And this was 15 or so years ago. We could usually do 2-3 game balls in a practice. Waiting after the games for autographs is a waste of time for the most part, every damn kid and his mother is out there hoping for even just one player to stop and sign. Most avoided it and went straight to their cars because the crowds were too large. Shawn Kemp use to leave out the back to avoid crowds, he'd park at the QFC instead of the players parking lot. Only a handful of people knew about this, his deal was if you kept your pie hole shut and not tell anyone, he'd sign for you.

I'm working on some pics of the photos I found in my drawer to shut borris up. Just not sure how cell phone pics of pics is gonna turn out...

A net and a bunch of signed basketballs

4jqsu9.jpg

You can see some game used shoes in this pic, as well as game used bats in the corner

11h9nqs.jpg

More game used shoes. It took us all season but we got the entire sonics teams shoes including coach Karl. Hardest to get was Ricky Pierce and Sam Perkins. Perkins must have told me he doesn't give things out a million times, then one night after a game he walks out with shoes in his hands scanning the crowd for me. It completed the set so I was pretty stoked! Ended up getting a couple thousand for that set from a diehard fan.

30b1klc.jpg

The "Big Hurt" Frank Thomas

2hpnhx2.jpg

My brothers condo. We had so much shit we lined things up above the cabinets and in the bathroom

2ef7yu1.jpg

David Robinson and what appears to be Detlef Schrempf (He was a popular Seattle player among fans and a good seller)

2mez3lx.jpg

Brother and I were allowed court side during a pre-game shoot around one time, snagged some pics. Here's dominique wilkins

14lra6u.jpg

Tickets!

25s051w.jpg

Shaq at a hotel sporting Niner gear. This was during his Orlando Magic days

6q9y7t.jpg

Autographed game balls! Lets see who I recognize after all these years... Reggie Jackson is the top one, Rod Carew, Tony Olivia, Darren Daulton, Mike Greenwell (lol), Cecil Fielder, eh... I'd have to break the balls out to figure out the rest

2v13u6t.jpg

Autographed footballs

72x0zm.jpg

Top Bottom