Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq to phoenix is finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
I think it is a terrible move by the suns

7 seconds or less? The only place shaq gets in 7 seconds is to the Buffet line at sizzler

He is the opposite of what the suns stand for

it will be VERY interesting seeing how this works out.

He's there for one reason and one reason only.......to nullify Duncan in the playoffs. They're not going to use him every game........Amare or someoneelse will play center for most of the rest of the season. Shaq will just come in to spell people......keep his playing time low. They're not going to work him in there on a daily basis because he negates what they're team is built around. But it's going to be sick when they have him in there with Stoudemire.

rationalization...

that trade sucks for them. they could have gotten a much better player than Shaq for Marion. Shaq is really old and beaten down, i've flipped through enough heat games to see that day in and day out. All that mileage on a formerly 360-380 lb body...

they still gotta wait a couple of years for the cap space. might as well have let marion go to save cap space

he won't fit in with that offense at all

redsamurai said:
He's there for one reason and one reason only.......to nullify Duncan in the playoffs. They're not going to use him every game........Amare or someoneelse will play center for most of the rest of the season. Shaq will just come in to spell people......keep his playing time low. They're not going to work him in there on a daily basis because he negates what they're team is built around. But it's going to be sick when they have him in there with Stoudemire.

that makes sense...but i still think they could have gotten greater value for Marion. The Matrix is a stud....

could have gotten a pretty good young player and some draft picks for him

I like Nash also, he looks like Luke Skywalker, specialy when he had the long hair.

only thing that comes good out of this trade for Phoenix-

1. Shaq will give them the big, physical presence they sorely lack on both ends of the floor.

2. Shaq will enable Amare Stoudemire to play his true and preferred position of power forward, which will make Amare more effective, possibly increasing his scoring and rebounding numbers.

3. Steve Nash will make Shaq a bigger scorer than he currently is in Miami because of his ability to create easy baskets for the big fella. Plus, the Suns' 3-point shooting ability will open things up for Shaq inside.

calveless wonder said:
rationalization...

Shaq is really old and beaten down, i've flipped through enough heat games to see that day in and day out. All that mileage on a formerly 360-380 lb body...

icey-hot patch niggaaaaaa

calveless wonder said:
that makes sense...but i still think they could have gotten greater value for Marion. The Matrix is a stud....

could have gotten a pretty good young player and some draft picks for him
YEA MAN REALLY .. givin up a young all-star for an over the hill all-star .. bad move suns

Top Bottom