Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq Guarantees title to Miami!!

I don't know that they will be better than the lakers. The heat were good last year because they had Lamar Odom and Caron Butler. Now they only have Shaq, Wade, and Jones. If Malone comes back to the lakers I say they will be a very good team. They will have Odom at small forward which is sick. Also they will have a very deep bench.

dood said:
I don't know that they will be better than the lakers. The heat were good last year because they had Lamar Odom and Caron Butler. Now they only have Shaq, Wade, and Jones. If Malone comes back to the lakers I say they will be a very good team. They will have Odom at small forward which is sick. Also they will have a very deep bench.

A deep bench? They will have Bryant, Odom, Grant, Butler and possibly Payton to go along with the geriatric Malone. Who is forming this deep bench? Rick Fox?

They will be better than the Lakers because the driving force behind the Lakers has always been Shaquille O'Neal. Kobe is about to find out what it is like for every other upper echelon player in the league that doesn't have someone that commands double and triple teams. No star player in the league has gotten more wide open shots than Kobe because of Shaq's presence. He'll likely throw up some big point nights but that will be because he's shooting 25+ times a night.

Even with all the open looks, he's never had a great shooting percentage. Watch the shot attempts increase this year and the shooting percentage drop even further.

Brian Grant is a stiff, Caron Butler is a decent role player and Lamar Odom is a moderately talented head case.

I guarantee you that Miami's record this year will be better than L.A.'s.

I'll let the "lakers suck post" tell how I feel about the "new" lakers, but as for the heat, they are instantly title contenders, and arguably one of the best in the East!!! I think all they need is a little depth and learn how to win on the road, and they are in the title game...still dont think they will beat the beasts of the east, but I honestly didnt think the Pistons WOULD win either...so their goes looking at the numbers

Last year Shaq was very lazy which means he wasn't that good. Odom is alot better than moderately talented. When does Kobe get open shots. He is always covered and makes the shots when they count. They will have a deeper bench than the last couple of years. As for Miami if Shaq tries they will be very good but who knows if he is telling the truth.

Shaq will deffinatly make a much bigger impact on Miami, than Odom will for the Lakers, and Kobe, has a below 50% shooting, so he deffinatly doesnt hit all the big shots. I will give him credit for hitting some pretty amazing shots in the end, but remember people dont remember all the ones you miss, they only remember the ones you make, so maybe if you look at the percentage of Big shots he has attempted, the make percentage is probably not so HIGH....think about it

I'm just pissed that the Lakers got Divac, I hate that fucker!!! Specailly after booing his ass for so many years while he was with the Queens.

I still think the Lakers are going to be good but they definately do not look as good (on paper) as they did last year and the Heat is looking much much better with Shaq in their team. I'm just going to have to wait for the season to begin and see how good both teams do.

Top Bottom