Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer caught. Are we fucked? HELP!!!

Bourget said:
I agree. It never really sounded very logical. I'm glad I never used my real name. In fact I change it every once in awhile.

Sometimes I use Nelson Montana.

So I should be expecting my cut any day now?

Uh oh. Who's there? The Federal Bureau of WHAT?!

:wodin:

Flusssssh.

LftHndPwrHouse said:
I wish you the best of luck with this...I would get all your info you need for getting gear..for the future on paper and stash it at a trusted friends house..and then get your HD out of your computer and smash it to a million pieces and buy a new one and start over.

It doesnt matter if you wipe out your HD if they come after you they can recover your data. My father is a forensic scientist..it can be done...

but.. on a lighter side..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..OMG...He uses NELSON MONTANA.....
sorry buddy..it was funny

Just find a good app off a torrent and get a data program that allows for deep delete. They have a encryption software for your HD 2...im sure that would slow down, a southern police force...I dont think they will have traning like that for locals...unless it goes fed. But clean the pc and home and you should sleep well.

Georgie, there was a thread a while back that said he turned scammer, and that was the general consensus. Obviously, he hadn't turned scammer; the gear wasn't shipping because the cops were running his business. I think that's pretty clear. I wasn't trying to smear his reputation, just posting an update. Are you a little, uh, testy?

It appears you've gotten a warning this time.Remember at least 2 more years we're all under an administration which mocks our Constitution,ideals and legal system.Do all you've been recommended here and clean house and your pc,while keeping your nose clean for some time.I conclude your order was personal.Even if you've never had a traffic ticket,read up on legal aspects and suggestions and never get lazy.You recieved 1 letter.If you recieve a phone call or knock at the door play dumb and say nothing ,but if they become persistent shut your mouth and explain you have a personal lawyer as they aren't your friends (as its your right and has nothing to do with innocent or guilt).Be aware the countries you order from (ex.Pakistan),your associates backgrounds past and present,and keep your personal decisiions /choices just that, yours!As for the legality of prosecutions these days,many don't seem to care even if they lose as unfortunately the vast majority who judge others do so from the unfounded or over hyped boob tube ,rather then books and scientific literature or research.Sure,anabolic usage has risks and side effects,use verse abuse,risk verse benefit.As well as that of all substances whether legal or illegal in ones eyes.So does flying a hangglider verse flying a kite.Point is seems once again the religous right is successfully making all of our decisions,those that are mine as long as there not effecting anyone else.
Last,i've consistently been told there is nothing that can completely clean ones harddrive.I'm not up to date on this issue.If i'm wrong please correct me.If not when cleaning house might be time to buy a new pc,or at least a harddrive.Think you'll be fine.Keep your cool,just readup and as insignifigant as your small personal order might be,can't be lazy about anything these days.Good luck,you'll be fine.

perp69 said:
The question still remains if LE is acting as the supplier they busted then what is the point in spending time and money continuing to run his business unless they are planning on prosecuting the folks trying to buy? What else would they be hoping to accomplish since they already have the big fish in custody?

Clean house.

Perp

Maybe they are planning on coming after yo uonly to testify against him and use what they have on you as leverage to encourage you to do so.

IronJunkey said:
Just find a good app off a torrent and get a data program that allows for deep delete. They have a encryption software for your HD 2...im sure that would slow down, a southern police force...I dont think they will have traning like that for locals...unless it goes fed. But clean the pc and home and you should sleep well.

So a southern police force is not as smart or up to date as a yankee police force?

I have worked in a lot of different staes in several different ERs and there are dumb red necks everyhwere. the south is not the only place with dumb people. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying about the south and if I did I apologize but it just pisses me off when statements are made like that.

I would guess that the adresses are flagged now, but if people ship under fake names -- which i SHOULD have done, damnit!!! -- they can't be held liable unless they sign for the package. No?

there's a big discussion over at ssb about this letter, there's a lot of bros that ordered within a month and a half period, where the FEDS were running this sting, they accumulated over 93k in just that short period of time. That letter is just letting you know that you have a chance to claim the money. that's it. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LETTER PERIOD.

I WOULD CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY THOUGH. BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

Top Bottom