Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer caught. Are we fucked? HELP!!!

read the letter again for the 32nd time, no packages were sent during the sting, they just want to keep the money, they got the big fish anyways.

if anything, they can contact your local dea office to arrest you to take you to court to prove that you ordered illegal aas, that is strong evidence though because they have you email addy, your name, order and physical addy...

Tuck said:
I would guess that the adresses are flagged now, but if people ship under fake names -- which i SHOULD have done, damnit!!! -- they can't be held liable unless they sign for the package. No?

well.. I hope they are off the hook though because if not..... fines are expensive and besides that probation is not funny. That's not all since this is a federal case, you can be locked up until they give you the chance for a hearing to bail you out (1-4wks) wks and this bonds are not like the state that you pay 10 percent, you have to pay in full or with properties to get you out on bail. that fu king sucks....

but then again....I hope this is not the case...

Slyder190 said:
So what now? Are all the people who ordered off the hook, or is it just a matter of time?

i got this letter and there are a lot of people from this board on there. its a good thing i got my powders well ahead of this, I knew a rainy day was coming.

always squirrel back in the times of plenty. rainy days always come sooner or later. smart move

yep there's some emails from here.

sofakingdel said:
i got this letter and there are a lot of people from this board on there. its a good thing i got my powders well ahead of this, I knew a rainy day was coming.

Slyder190 said:
So what now? Are all the people who ordered off the hook, or is it just a matter of time?

No one is gonna know that question. There are a few scenarios that could play out.

Scenario 1. Everyone gets visits from the FDA criminal unit in order to strengthen the case against AP (who has not ben sentenced yet, BTW) and possibly others he dealt with in "the criminal conspiracy."

Scenario 2. The FDA just drops it because they already have who they want.

Scenario 3 (most likely IMO). FDA turns all info over to local law enforcement and allows them to decide if they wish to pursue charges in the local county court.

Now I think scenario 3 is way more likely than the other two. So in that case no one is guaranteed out of the woods, although I wouldn't spend my days watching out my door's peephole because I just don't believe most jurisdictions will waste their time. Have a lawyer in mind though, and DO NOT continue to order to the same addres you used just in case local LE decides they do care about you.

IronJunkey said:
Just find a good app off a torrent and get a data program that allows for deep delete. They have a encryption software for your HD 2...im sure that would slow down, a southern police force...I dont think they will have traning like that for locals...unless it goes fed. But clean the pc and home and you should sleep well.

A southern police force? WTF does that mean? Why would you assume southern police forces don't have the same resources as one in New York?

Top Bottom