Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer caught. Are we fucked? HELP!!!

Isn't that called entrapment and grounds for case-dismissal?

You see, if they were to send the goods then it could be argued as entrapment. Clearly, then, they took the money for services that they had no intent to provide. That is fraud.

Anyway, IANAL and I'm just blowing smoke out of any convenient orifice.

Advisor_x said:
This matter is serious, you got that letter cause of this..........your source was cooperating with LE

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/law/news/wdl20070621a.pdf
i just told you that, but he was not cooperating in so much as catching others. i am sure he told them how he was doing it though.

the letter is just a part of the civil forfeiture proceedings. they have to notify you of this seizure so that if you disagree you can come forth for a trial. if you don't, it goes over on default judgement. if they didn't have your address they would have several guidelines to follow that would show that a reasonable effort to notify you was made, including running it in the newspapers. wouldn't that be nice, your name in the paper.

and no it is not entrapment. it would be entrapment if L.E. called people up and asked them to purchase, made them a rediculous offer, or threatened them into it some way. other than that, fair game

The thread title is fucking silly and decieving, those bro's never scammed anyone

they got POPPED!!!!!

WTF is with you all throwing words around without mods permission?

Know at least some of the facts before you come preach to the quire

Top Bottom