Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer caught. Are we fucked? HELP!!!

Very good advice bro.

blut wump said:
The cops ran his business for a while, accepting but not fulfilling orders. One might reasonably consider that they've commited fraud and taken your money under false pretences but, it seems, the law in your country permits them to do this. You could consider taking legal advice on whether you could sue the Government.

A paranoid person would clean house in your situation.

Bourget said:
If i'm not mistaken I remember reading in The Elitefitness guide to buying steroids online that you should use your real name because there is a possibilty that if anything comes down they could hit you with mail and wire fraud along with all the other charges.

Not True?

That's like worrying about parking at a fire hydrant while you rob a bank.

Reactions: ceo
Nelson Montana said:
That's like worrying about parking at a fire hydrant while you rob a bank.

I agree. It never really sounded very logical. I'm glad I never used my real name. In fact I change it every once in awhile.

Sometimes I use Nelson Montana.

Bourget said:
I agree. It never really sounded very logical. I'm glad I never used my real name. In fact I change it every once in awhile.

Sometimes I use Nelson Montana.

I wish you the best of luck with this...I would get all your info you need for getting gear..for the future on paper and stash it at a trusted friends house..and then get your HD out of your computer and smash it to a million pieces and buy a new one and start over.

It doesnt matter if you wipe out your HD if they come after you they can recover your data. My father is a forensic scientist..it can be done...

but.. on a lighter side..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..OMG...He uses NELSON MONTANA.....
sorry buddy..it was funny

doesnt matter if you use your real name or not, youre fucked if they come after you. If you bought for just personal use i.e. not a lot of moey I seriously doubt the cops will come after you so dont worry about it.

Top Bottom