Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer caught. Are we fucked? HELP!!!

Tuck said:
I ordered some gear from ana*#$&#arms in Louisianna. I never got the gear, and the general consensus on this board was that he turned scammer. Well, he didn't: he got caught. I just got this long letter from the DA's office in Louisianna detailing the case, how he got caught, etc. I can't figure out, though, if I'm in trouble. The main letter says "verified complaint in forfeiture in rem" and talks about how much money they caught him with, that it's been seized, etc.
Is this just a courtesy letter, to let me know that the money I sent has been seized? Or are they going to come after me?
Should I just shrug it off, and assume that's the end of it?
Or am I going to be in trouble?

Did anyone else get this letter?

how much money have u sent to him?? if its like thousands of dollars i would be a lil worried but if it was for one order for like 400 bucks i wouldnt worry

it was for $300.
so i'm not going to worry. i think it was just to let me know that they're keeping my money.
it scared the shit out of me when i first got the letter, but i'm a little less worried now. no one else got the letter? they have a list a mile long at the end of the letter with everyone's order and email address, etc.

The question still remains if LE is acting as the supplier they busted then what is the point in spending time and money continuing to run his business unless they are planning on prosecuting the folks trying to buy? What else would they be hoping to accomplish since they already have the big fish in custody?

Clean house.

Perp

The government isn't the LEAST bit interested in going after individual users. They're only searching for suppliers. If they wanted to go after users, all they'd do is go on these boards and trace our IP addresses, and they could be at our houses in 5 minutes a piece.

In the past 10 year's, I've gotten a dozen letters from the DEA, border control letters, been stopped at the border twice with stuff on me. Never had any problems, including the time I had it on me. Just asked me to throw it away in front of them.

Think what you guys want, but they're not coming after you. They're much busier finding the sources and doctors out there prescribing it.

times are changing, i wouldnt be so willing to throw my life away by "not giving a shit"

clean house keep it at a friends house play it safe.. or just say fuck it and HOPE you dont go to jail for a few years?! wtf

snower6 said:
The government isn't the LEAST bit interested in going after individual users. They're only searching for suppliers. If they wanted to go after users, all they'd do is go on these boards and trace our IP addresses, and they could be at our houses in 5 minutes a piece.

In the past 10 year's, I've gotten a dozen letters from the DEA, border control letters, been stopped at the border twice with stuff on me. Never had any problems, including the time I had it on me. Just asked me to throw it away in front of them.

Think what you guys want, but they're not coming after you. They're much busier finding the sources and doctors out there prescribing it.

WHAT..stopped at the border with stuff on you and they said toss it..Ummm OK.
That happened to someone i know personally...He found his ass LOCKED UP!

they ran the business to show how much he had sold for historical evidence. In Fed. court you are prosecuted for what you have sold in the past, not just what you were caught selling or possessing at the time.
as for your letter, they are just notifying you that they are keeping your money. you have 90 days to respond or you forfeit the funds without court proceedings. if you respond, anything said or answered in civil court is allowable and usable in criminal court for prosecution. in other words, if you respond, they are gonna prosecute you and use you to testify against the supplier. i think i would just let 'em have the 300 bud. LOL

blut wump said:
The cops ran his business for a while, accepting but not fulfilling orders. One might reasonably consider that they've commited fraud and taken your money under false pretences but, it seems, the law in your country permits them to do this. You could consider taking legal advice on whether you could sue the Government.

A paranoid person would clean house in your situation.

You could try to claim false pretenses, but it wouldn't work. You can't claim false pretenses when trying to commit an illegal act. It's also like an under cover cop doesn't have to tell you that he is a cop when asked. It's actually a great way to catch people.

Top Bottom