Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

Hey bros

Wanted to thank you all for following my log and all of the questions, comments and encouraging words over the last few months.

To be honest when I came here and was asked to start a log I wasn’t sure I would keep up with it, but the motivation I received made it addicting and was one more thing to keep me accountable and focused, so once again I am very appreciative.

I am done with this log, I think it’s ran its course and my supplies have come to an end. I will be starting another log within the next few days and will post the link to it here.

Thanks again 👊

Hey bros

Wanted to thank you all for following my log and all of the questions, comments and encouraging words over the last few months.

To be honest when I came here and was asked to start a log I wasn’t sure I would keep up with it, but the motivation I received made it addicting and was one more thing to keep me accountable and focused, so once again I am very appreciative.

I am done with this log, I think it’s ran its course and my supplies have come to an end. I will be starting another log within the next few days and will post the link to it here.

Thanks again 👊
@CodeNameDuchess we are all happy to see you push through this bro :) you've done an impressive job on training and golf and dedication

can you please post a final pic? like a closer pic so we can see results, blur tatts

waiting on your new log :)

EF family LOVE for you

Top Bottom