Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs. Jets!!!!

i like the saints schedule you posted but you really think we gunna lose to our division rivals and our most hated team at home? and MIA? i might switch those 2 and give a loss to the Giants. also i think we can beat dallas at home. i think they are way over rated and we'll be playing them in NO also

well i think that you guys will stay tough after the jets going into your bye week and take the giants.....

I did forget that MIA lost pennington, so yeah i would probably switch that but after beating the Jets/Giants (if my predictions go correctly) the saints will be so in love with themselves going up against a weak Miami team that they'll lose composure for 2 games, then gain it back.

to be fair, their first 3 games were

@ATL- 19-7
IND- 27-23
SD- 23-13 and you wouldn't have guessed it if you watched the game.

Without Chad, it will be damn hard, but i can see them pulling an upset vs NO at home coming off a bye week.

Why do you love vincent so much btw?

just checked out the saints schedule and here is my prediction for your beloved saints

NYJ- Win
NYG- Win
@MIA- Loss
ATL- Loss
CAR- Win
@STL- Win
@TB- Win
NE- Loss
@WAS- Win
@ATL- Win
DAL- Loss
TB- Win
@CAR- Win

A loss to miami and a win against the giants? You crazy?

Also think you'll lose to NE. 11-5 is very realistic for this team right now though.

If we lose Drew Brees our record will be 3-13
NYJ- Win
NYG- Win
@MIA- Loss
ATL- Loss
CAR- Win
@STL- Win
@TB- Win
NE- Loss
@WAS- Win
@ATL- Win
DAL- Loss
TB- Win
@CAR- Win

except that is impossible because you play the bucs twice and the rams once.

Even though they have been playing like fuck and have one of the worst QBs in the league in Dellhome, i really liked carolina last year and they haven't lost much. Just been playing like shit. I almost put down the saints losing to CAR their last game, but at this point it's likely the panthers will be down and out and the saints will be fighting for a bye.

I also don't know about them losing to NE AND DAL at home.. maybe one of them, but both is kinda tough to say. They'll go around 12-4, 11-5

bc i think he is the most underated WR in the league. hes explosive and doesn't get the credit he's due IMO. plus he's racking me up fantasy points ololololol

hell yeah man.... the person in my league who has him overvalues him like hell. I don't think hes as underated anymore

He is sick at catching rivers long balls

hell yeah man.... the person in my league who has him overvalues him like hell. I don't think hes as underated anymore

He is sick at catching rivers long balls

you live in cali??? on espn and stuff you really dont hear too much about him. hes just an all around great talent and he makes rivers look better than he actually is IMO. great all around player

Top Bottom