Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs. Jets!!!!

nice game. both defenses played great

you know, i bust your balls because you love to make ridiculous and hyperbolic statements, but you were absolutely right about 1 thing..and i was completely wrong.

the saints D is damn good, and you called it before the season started. I can't believe i'm saying that, but greg williams really has them attacking and they made some really good acquisitions through free agency and the draft. I thought sharper was done and in decline...but the man can still play.

you guys will do really well in the playoffs if you can have home field advantage. The dome and the crowd really help the saints. Tough as shit to play there...

I think the giants are still the best team in the NFC and probably football from top to bottom, but it'll be interesting to see the game in 2 weeks. That said, if the saints had to play the giants in the playoffs in the meadowlands come january, i think the giants would take that easily. the saints are definetely not built for the cold

i think they can beat minnesota though IN minnesota if they had to play them there, just because of the dome factor. but that might be a moot point if they finish with a better record anyways

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Teh Saints still have 75% of the season left to fuck it all up. Not saying theyre a bad team but still just sayin.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Teh Saints still have 75% of the season left to fuck it all up. Not saying theyre a bad team but still just sayin.

true

NFL seasons can change in an instant. injuries, weather, teams getting hot at the right team, etc. Shit, the bills were 4-0 last year and everyone was praising trent edwards as the man.

but it won't be for lack of talent if the saints sputter. their schedule is pretty favorable after the giants minus the games against the falcons.

On a side note i want to commit teh capital murder on tony romo

me too
my fantasy team is in ruin.

i had the highest score first week of the season. lost the last 3 games

frank gore injury
westbrook injury
mcnabb injury
romo being terrible, and in turn fucking up roy williams (who i also have)

FML

you know, i bust your balls because you love to make ridiculous and hyperbolic statements, but you were absolutely right about 1 thing..and i was completely wrong.

the saints D is damn good, and you called it before the season started. I can't believe i'm saying that, but greg williams really has them attacking and they made some really good acquisitions through free agency and the draft. I thought sharper was done and in decline...but the man can still play.

you guys will do really well in the playoffs if you can have home field advantage. The dome and the crowd really help the saints. Tough as shit to play there...

I think the giants are still the best team in the NFC and probably football from top to bottom, but it'll be interesting to see the game in 2 weeks. That said, if the saints had to play the giants in the playoffs in the meadowlands come january, i think the giants would take that easily. the saints are definetely not built for the cold

i think they can beat minnesota though IN minnesota if they had to play them there, just because of the dome factor. but that might be a moot point if they finish with a better record anyways

thanks bro. yeah the saints D is like a new machine. unfortunately so its the Jets D which was why brees couldnt do too much. although i did call revis having a good game and he did shut down colston awesomely. i do think your right about playing the giants in the meadowlands in the playoffs will be a VERY tough game for the saints. i do think the saints will come off the by week and beat the giants at the dome. the saints have a good schedule considering they play atlants NYG Pats and the Cowboys all at home. in the grand scheme of things i think the saints will come out will a better record than the giants based on that. so hopefully we wont have to face that challenge.

Top Bottom