Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs. Jets!!!!

i do think the jets will shut down the run and colston but can they handle brees... IMO no fucking way in hell. But seriously though who do the jets have at DB that is really good besides Revis? (that was serious, not sarcastic, i really dont know)

I like both teams very well, as I have been a Cowboys fan for all my life. I can give you a fair opinion.

First, there is no way that its going to be a blowout as stated! Thats wishful thinking even with the high-powered offense of the Saints. Its going to be Saints offense against the tough stingy Defense of the Jets. It will be Mark Sanchez against a fair defense(not good but not worst)to score points. We know Drew Brees is going to get some points BUT its going to be a much lower score than his first 2 games.

Second, homefield advantage goes to the Saints. Sean Peyton is a very very good offensive coach!! Jets coach Ryan is stingy and is very clever cause he wants to win that bad also. I have to say, its clash of the Titans so turnovers are the reason one team WILL lose. Its going to be turnovers that is going to be the top answer for the loss. Who wants it more? Drew Brees, MArk Sanchez, Jets Defense,???

Prediction :
Saints 24
NY Jets 17

42-17

lmfao

get the fuck out of here.

shrimp even more so.

i heard shrimp spent a weekend in indianapolis. i guess when the saints lose he'll jump on the colts' dick

actually. i have a feeling that the real point of interest in this game (the deciding factor) will not be the saints high powered offense vs. the jets stingy D. rather the jets offensive and saints D will be the serious difference in the game. turnover and special teams being the key

42-17

lmfao

shrimp even more so.

i heard shrimp spent a weekend in indianapolis. i guess when the saints lose he'll jump on the colts' dick

why do you think its so funny? you have your opinion and i have mine. im a saints fan and your a jets fan. you can laugh all you want but wait til gameday my friend

42-17

lmfao

shrimp even more so.

Bro i was a saints fan before you had you're first pube yes im a Dolphins fan as well and i still think they will beat the jets

Top Bottom