Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs. Jets!!!!

Bro i was a saints fan before you had you're first pube yes im a Dolphins fan as well and i still think they will beat the jets

I'm a fan of multiple teams but you never find me NOT pumping the Saints up. You only seem to show up when a particular team is doing well.

Bucs suck this year, but I've always had a soft spot for them. Pity I guess.

just checked out the saints schedule and here is my prediction for your beloved saints

NYJ- Win
NYG- Win
@MIA- Loss
ATL- Loss
CAR- Win
@STL- Win
@TB- Win
NE- Loss
@WAS- Win
@ATL- Win
DAL- Loss
TB- Win
@CAR- Win

12-4 :)

EDIT: while i am at it, i might as well do my san diego super chargers

@PIT- Loss
DEN- Win
@KC- Win
OAK- Win
@NYG- Win
PHI- Win
@DEN- Win
KC- Win
@CLE- Win
@DAL- Loss
CIN- Win
@TEN- Loss
WAS- Win

12-4 ?? :) i thought our schedule was much harder (besides 6 divisional games)

i really think we'll only go 10-6 after looking at this, maybe 11-5 max, wouldn't be surprised to see 9-7. We are so inconsistent it's insane. We can go out one week and destroy a team like the giants and the next week, lose at home to the chiefs

i like the saints schedule you posted but you really think we gunna lose to our division rivals and our most hated team at home? and MIA? i might switch those 2 and give a loss to the Giants. also i think we can beat dallas at home. i think they are way over rated and we'll be playing them in NO also

Top Bottom