Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

safest & most dangerous cities in America

Funniest part..

the higher the density of minorities.. the less safe the city is.

Hmm.. must be RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil white people making poor minorities committ all those crimes.

I knew those seminars I was giving on the Jedi Mind Trick would soon pay off. The master plan of increasing the crime rate so my car would eventually get stolen and my insurance company would pay me off finally worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next... my cheese ray... so I can take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

milo hobgoblin said:
Funniest part..

the higher the density of minorities.. the less safe the city is.

Hmm.. must be RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil white people making poor minorities committ all those crimes.

I knew those seminars I was giving on the Jedi Mind Trick would soon pay off. The master plan of increasing the crime rate so my car would eventually get stolen and my insurance company would pay me off finally worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next... my cheese ray... so I can take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

You have a keen perception of the obviouse my friend...

I've been to 16 of the cities listed as "most dangerous" and none of them compare to Chester, PA. I lived about 1 mile from there for most of my school years. This is the kind of place where day or night, you DO NOT stop for red lights or stop signs. There are projects in Chester that the police won't even go into unless they are called.

Anybody else live next to a hell hole like this that isn't big enough to make the "25 most dangerous" list?

compton is only 17th? wow crazy, i always thought it was the kind of place no one who wasn't gang associated would ever go

Have heard quite a bit about Richmond. Parma, OH is safe - if you are white. I know some black police officers that do not drive thru that city off-duty.

Funnier that most of the more dangerous ones are in the north/midwest.

Top Bottom