Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally???

Re: Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally??

what i like about him.. is with that much extra weight, he'll be dead soon..

Re: Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally??

what i like about him.. is with that much extra weight, he'll be dead soon..

The irony that he expects taxpayer-funded free health care yet can't seem to put down the burrito isn't lost on me.

pretty sure the wall street rally's are against corruption. So if ur equating corruption with capitalism that's on you, not the people protesting. Financial corruption in this country is not even debateable anymore and we all know where it originates from. That's what those people are protesting. But nice try again from EF's platinum card asshole for trying to recharacterize things in a way that fits his narrative.

almost everyone in this country is guilty of financial corruption...everyone that buys a car/home/cell phone & plan, etc. that they know damn well they don't deserve and can't afford (or can't afford without giving up basics...like health insurance, food and clothes for their kids, etc.)...everyone that runs up a huge credit card bill that they know they have no hope of ever paying off...all of those people (and there are a SUBSTANTIAL number) are guilty of financial corruption...with freedom comes a certain amount of responsibility...and most people just aren't able to handle that responsibility anymore...everytime you point a finger at someone else, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Last edited:

I might normally agree with you except that all those financial tools you just listed are provided freely by the people who expect that sort of behavior because in our system money is created from debt. You know that digi. So default is not only encrouraged it's pretty much written into the system. Without debt we couldn't create more money...at least in our twisted little bizarro world.

but that printing press ride is coming to an end cause the world is discussing getting off the U.S dollar as the reserve. When that happens it's over cause we don't make shit anymore. They can tool that "service economy" up their buttholes then.

but that printing press ride is coming to an end cause the world is discussing getting off the U.S dollar as the reserve. When that happens it's over cause we don't make shit anymore. They can tool that "service economy" up their buttholes then.

So I guess we better get more friendly to manufacturers in a hurry, correct?

How would you propose doing that?

I might normally agree with you except that all those financial tools you just listed are provided freely by the people who expect that sort of behavior because in our system money is created from debt. You know that digi. So default is not only encrouraged it's pretty much written into the system. Without debt we couldn't create more money...at least in our twisted little bizarro world.

i've never defaulted on anything...ever...and, i can count on one hand the number of times in my life that i've had a late payment (and they were complete accidents...hell, the last one was on a loan that was automatically withdrawn from my account from the very first payment...how you can have a late payment on an auto-debit loan, i'll never know)...yes...i believe that you're expected to conduct yourself responsibly...irresponsible behavior/financial corruption from the top down has led to the world's current economic shitstorm...just because there is enough rope out there to hang yourself, doesn't mean you should find the nearest roof truss to throw it over.

So I guess we better get more friendly to manufacturers in a hurry, correct?

How would you propose doing that?

closing all tax loopholes while simultaneously lowering the tax rate. We've been over this.

And how does that address our ridiculous tort system and out-of-control regulatory system?

It doesn't cause they're not problems. Theyr'e only problems for people that are fucking off, probably like yourself. For real people that want to make real products the right way, these aren't problems. These are just right wing conservative talking points being put out by a right wing conservative bobble head.

Top Bottom