Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ricky Williams

How could you guys judge him by that performance. Besides the fact that the line was blocking like crap he always starts off slow. If you look at past preseason games he probably had similar stats. Plus he has 2 months to gain size. When you lose weight like thatit comes back quickly. He already gain back like 20 pounds in the past few months.

I am a die hard Horn's fan. I have admired Ricky for years. This was disappointing. I wish he just served the 4 gamer last season. It is really a shame. He is a huge questionmark. Who knows what he will be 3,4,5 yeras from now.

I'm glad he's back.....I am a 'horns fan....and a Dolphins fan....was real happy when Miami picked him up......I think he proved he is an NFL running back.....I read that he weighs something like 213 and it is because he was on some kind of vegetarian diet.....all preseason and 4 regular season weeks is MORE than enough time to put back 10-20lbs.

I never fault anybody for doing what they do, hell, people would criticize some things i do....but I am not in the public eye, so they don't get the chance. He's a proven player and think he deserves the chance......Personally, I'd want a year off after 2 seasons of running behind that slice of Swiss Cheese Miami calls an offensive line anyway, lol.

Ronnie Brown's signed now and in camp.. Im excited to see what these 2 backs will do this year... In last weeks preseason game Ricky looked pretty good, juked that one defender out of his shuz

he made some stupid decisions but i think he should play because its rare to see a player come along with such natural ability to play the game.

Top Bottom