Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question about baseball.

most sports are boring unless you are at the game these days. Football is all I can watch. That and boxing

Hockey is the only thing I can watch.

I think its Killah that I always hear talkin about ball, but I just dont know how you guys watch it..so fuckin slow.

ceasar989 said:
Hockey is the only thing I can watch.

I think its Killah that I always hear talkin about ball, but I just dont know how you guys watch it..so fuckin slow.

I love it. can't reall explain it. we grew up with it, something special about that specific sport. part if its charm is how slow it goes. everybody wants the craziness and fast-paced action (which I love in other sports...) but baseball is all about sitting back and relaxing for a few hours while watching a great game. plus if you understand it and respect it you see all the intricacies of the strategy side of it. plus, I am a Yankees fan - probably the most storied sports franchise in this country.

KillahBee said:
I love it. can't reall explain it. we grew up with it, something special about that specific sport. part if its charm is how slow it goes. everybody wants the craziness and fast-paced action (which I love in other sports...) but baseball is all about sitting back and relaxing for a few hours while watching a great game. plus if you understand it and respect it you see all the intricacies of the strategy side of it. plus, I am a Yankees fan - probably the most storied sports franchise in this country.

seems like a valide answer.

I used to play it, but never really liked tempo of the game.

And this probably wont make logical sense, but because I like fast tempo type games, i like hockey, played it...yet I was a tender...weird...

.....get the fuck away from my crease.

Ulcasterdropout said:
it's boring & geigh. I'd rather watch flies fuck

i used to do that as a kid.

dragon flies would just go to school in the fuckin air...hell yeah, i remember the days.

It can be a slow paced relaxing game, and then a gut wrenching 3-2 count bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th for the pennant.

I'm a huge hockey fan, but I want it fast paced all the time. Baseball I can take either way.

My favorite teams are the Phillies, and whoever plays the Red Sox. I hate the Sox so much that I've actually transformed into a Yankees fan though.

Top Bottom