Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about leg/back workout

fflaque

my current workout routine is
mon legs
tue chest/tri
wed bicep/back
thur legs
fri shoulders
sat chest/tri
sun rest

My question is that I am going to include deadlifts now in my workout but should i do them on my leg days or back days, and if i did include it on my back days would i be overtraining my legs at all?

i finished up a similar split about a month ago. i was doing this:

monday - legs
tuesday - back/bi
thursday - shoulders
friday - chest/tri

now i have switched to this:
monday - legs
tuesday - shoulder/tri
thursday - back
friday - chest/bicep

no i did not overtrain this and my legs continued to grow. of course it depends on if you are talking about stiff legged deadlifts or regular deadlifts. regulard DLs hit the quads more than the hams. SL DLs hit the hams. personally i don't do regular deadlifts because i already have squats to take care of my quads and i need something to hit my hams hard, which stiff legged DLs do. try doing stiff legged DLs on your back day...these in combination with heavy shrugs and heavy rowing just destroys my back and has helped thicken it out. your hams will definitely feel it the next day. in my opinion, if you are doing squats and leg presses right on leg day, you should't have enough energy to perform a taxing exercise like SL DLs.

Top Bottom