Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they said, you need to get your training and diet tuned up before you even think about steroids. They're not a magic pill. Even if you pump your body full of them, it's a waste if you're not already going in the right direction.

Also as they said, I'd go to the diet section and training section and post up what you're doing now so they can help you.

There's our final reason, you're too young. At EF we don't offer aas advice to people under 21. You're young and need to spend time doing it the natural way, you don't wanna fuck your body up and be forced to be on test replacement therapy the rest of your life. (if you don't know what that is, that's what your dad and grandpa and older guys who mess with their hormones early on and mess up their natural test production, so they need to be prescribed test from a doc forever).

Sm3 you are 19 yrs old. Your body produces a ton of natural testosterone as it is. Steroids would be pointless. Please stay away from them until you are at least 25.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Im just left scratching my head after reading all that.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom