Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm3xypancho123

Hi! I'm trying to figure out a nice cycle to loose lots of weight fast! I've read that in low dosages Trenbolone can help me achieve that. I don't have a clean diet and i do cardio but not enough to loose weight. Any suggestions? I'm a noob to gear and i would really like to start on a cycle to loose maybe 3 pounds a week or more? Any suggestions, comments, concerns? Also what's with this new revalor 200? I was about to order some Finaplex and just my luck it's completely out or too expensive to buy...how to do i convert this to tren? Ideas?

there isnt any "nice" cycles that can help you at the moment bro....gotta get your diet right to begin with......do you train? most importantly did u do any research on anything? stats? etc......
you probably wont get too many answers here until you sound serious about what your asking.......like my fellow member said in previous post....it sounds like a joke....sorry to say

Last edited:
Wtf. You have no business messing with any steroid. Go to the diet and training sections and post your current diet and training splits. STAY AWAY FROM JUICE. Your only asking for trouble.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

OK, I'm in the house tonight with the storm......I'm in for this train wreck..

~EZ

Aint wasting my time with this dumbass. Hey fool, get off your ass and train.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

Ps I do train. I'm a cyclist and Ive done several triathlons. I've been wanting to cut. Didn't mean to sound unethical but I'm just looking for help here

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Ps I do train. I'm a cyclist and Ive done several triathlons. I've been wanting to cut. Didn't mean to sound unethical but I'm just looking for help here

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness
What they're trying to say is.. Taking tren to 'lose fat' in your case is like asking for cancer because you want to be bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom