Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed AAS plan for my return after surgery

jungletooth

High End Bro
Platinum
Hi guys,

First time poster here.

I'm just getting cleared by my surgeon to go back in the gym after having Ulnar Nerve Transposition surgery on BOTH arms. So pissed...I haven't been able to workout for almost 4 months. I'm going to crush myself and get back in shape in 2016. Discipline has never been my problem, but I want to do this smart. I'll be following the "Project Mass" training and diet plan on Bodybuilding.com exactly. However, I'd like to review my proposed AAS plan below and get pointers from the community.

This will be my 5th cycle. I'm 46, 6'5", 220lbs, and ~12% BF (down from 9% and 235lbs before first surgery). I've used TestP/TestC, TrenAce, TriTren, Winny, and Primo in the past with only some acne (high test cycles) and some excessive sweating (tren cycles)...so, it appears I'm pretty tolerant. Oh, and some pretty significant nut shrinkage prior to starting mid-cycle usage of HCG.

The goal of this off-season cycle is to get some size and strength back quickly, while being as therapeutic as possible on my elbow surgerys. This cycle I'm thinking of the following:
Week 1 - 10:
- Deca 600mg/wk (M,W,F)
- Sust300 600mg/wk (M,W,F)
- Sermorelin/GHRP-6 blend 450mcg/d
- IGF-LR3 450mcg/d
- HCG 1000iu/wk (M,Thur)
- Nolvadex 20mg/d
- Anastrozole 1mg/wk (M,Thur)
- LiverStabil (labeled dosage), Lipid Stabil (3caps/d) and Flax Seed oil (4g/d)

Week 3-9:
- Anadrol50 50mg/d (M-Sun)

PCT
I'm going to implement the PCT regimen described in Anabolics, 10th ed.

Concerns:
- Possibility of too little estrogen from my aggressive anti-estrogen regimen that may produce lethargy?
- Have not run Anadrol before and I'm concerned about the overall balance of this cycle as I have not seen this particular cycle exactly in my reference material.
- Have never run IGF-LR3 nor Sermorelin before. I have it now on hand and hoping this works and fits in the above plan.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Should I stretch this out to 12w for Deca to run it's full course?

I have TestP as well, but thought that Sust would allow me to pin at same 2x/wk frequency as Deca.

If I presented this question somehow out of protocol, I apologize. I'm new here and this was my first post.

I'm planning on starting this cycle today if I don't hear any feedback to the contrary.

Thanks in advance for help u can provide.

no this is fine man.

i would stretch deca out to 14 weeks and run test for 15 weeks.

i would only use hcg last 4-6 weeks before pct not the entire cycle

i would use anadrol during the first 4-5 weeks.

450mcg of igf1 lr3 has to be a typo?

Thanks so much for the response.

Yes, igf-lr3 dosage was typo. Should be 40mcg/d.

Should I switch to TestP towards end of cycle?

I delayed the start of the Anadrol a few weeks into the cycle to help ease into the strength increases after the surgeries and time off. I'll consider starting it week 2 if everything feels good.

Thanks so much for the response.

Yes, igf-lr3 dosage was typo. Should be 40mcg/d.

Should I switch to TestP towards end of cycle?

I delayed the start of the Anadrol a few weeks into the cycle to help ease into the strength increases after the surgeries and time off. I'll consider starting it week 2 if everything feels good.

test prop would be good as a bridge into pct.
in that case id just leave the drol put completely. maybe add in var or something dryier at the end of the cycle instead

winny is fine but considering its effect on joints something like var or tbol may be better. but winny and deca should counteract each other. any of those orals will be a good choice

Top Bottom