Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Pain is real bad?

im glad my primo is painless. I shot 1.5ml primo mixed with almost 1/2ml test cyp and 1/2ml test prop in my quad and I dont feel it at all
thats a beautiful thing. i am in pain everytime, but i kidda just dont care anymore. i figure its either stop shootn or stop bitchn. so i guess i'll stop bitchn.:nopity:

Bro my primo is painful as hell too. I will NEVER pin my quad with primo again. Hurt like hell, turned red, and was hard as nails for 3 days. Fuck that.

I'm not so sure I like primo. Been 2.5 weeks. Haven't noticed a whole lot yet other than pain from injecting it.

Im in the same boat bro, its been 5 weeks for me and i have noticed a little strength and muscles are def harder but its nothing like people say. I have tried it once before but was my first cycle so id grow off anything. It seems very expensive for what its doing so far. Have another 7 weeks so will report back then....so far though im not too impressed.

well the primo pain is finaly gone. i really didnt think it would happen but my muscles must be used to it. i hit my delts yesterday no pain at all, lifting even about an hour after i hit my arms felt like they were at a constant flex nice and tight. It felt real good, hopfuly this is just the begining. which i cant expect to much im not even half into my cyle yet.:supercool

Primo is not going to blow you up but you will make moderate gains without any sides that's the good thing about it. If you want instant gains do test/deca with either anadrol or dbol but you will have the sides along with it.

Once you do enough cycles you will learn to appreciate primo more and the fact the your high blood pressure is not going to make you feel like crap everyday ,,,lol
Some ppl know what Im saying:)

Primo is not going to blow you up but you will make moderate gains without any sides that's the good thing about it. If you want instant gains do test/deca with either anadrol or dbol but you will have the sides along with it.

Once you do enough cycles you will learn to appreciate primo more and the fact the your high blood pressure is not going to make you feel like crap everyday ,,,lol
Some ppl know what Im saying:)

So primo doesn't increase BP?

Man this is the first time im using primo. I picked up primo from a reliable source so i have no question its legit. The shit is thick as fuck and i shot 2cc in my thigh, next three days it hurt to even touch. no redness no abcess. so i figured maybe i should try different spot. shot 2 cc in my bicept same thing next day hurt like fuck , no redness no abcess. is this normal to primo am i allergic? i get pains sometimes from sustanon, but this is probly twice as bad.

As a former chemist for these products I know metheneolone is notoriously insoluble, its methylation takes away from the nonpolar nature of the 17 hydroxl creating a more polar less soluble material. Its overcome with copious toxic benzyl benzoate, the true culprit behind T400 fever, the BB is almost immediately absorbed by the body causing a crystalization of metheneolone in the tissue which is very painful. Abscess is innevitable with a big crash but it takes a while for the transudate to form and eventually expel itself dispersing the valuble metheneolone into the kleenex you squeeze it into. BB lethal dose is one mg per kg of body weight, juice over 200mgml has at least 20% benzoate unless they know what they are doing, you inject every week the lethal dose of BB if given by IV so what if you hit a vein accidently?

anyway, use warm compress and massage to try to keep it dissolved, watch for running of red spider lines away from the site (i''m a doctor I'm not making this up), feel for a "core" if the core discolors the skin yellow you have an infection, when it gets soft its getting ready to exit, do not sqeeze until it runs on its own and only sqeeze out, if you rupture internally you get acheive septic blood status which can end you pretty fast. You shouldn't inject deep intramuscluar pareternal meds into a small muscle like the tri's, it is less effective that way and has no locallized effect........period.

I just got some with absolutely no pain at all. 1ml of eq with 1.5ml primo in the same shot with no discomfort.
nothing worse than doing something with too much benzyl and you cant even to cardio cause of the pain.

maybe it's just the luck of the draw.

Doing primo for 12-16 weeks will definatly make you look awesome with good diet, cardio and lean bf%.
I have seen it from a reputable site for 100 bucks for 10ml/100mg strength @ 300mg-400mg a week for 12 weeks it can be a little high price wise.

I just got some with absolutely no pain at all. 1ml of eq with 1.5ml primo in the same shot with no discomfort.
nothing worse than doing something with too much benzyl and you cant even to cardio cause of the pain.

maybe it's just the luck of the draw.

Doing primo for 12-16 weeks will definatly make you look awesome with good diet, cardio and lean bf%.
I have seen it from a reputable site for 100 bucks for 10ml/100mg strength @ 300mg-400mg a week for 12 weeks it can be a little high price wise.
maybe it is the luck of the draw. i'm just happy its not painfull anymore maybe my muscles just needed to get used to it.

Top Bottom