Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Pain is real bad?

Bro my primo is painful as hell too. I will NEVER pin my quad with primo again. Hurt like hell, turned red, and was hard as nails for 3 days. Fuck that.

I'm not so sure I like primo. Been 2.5 weeks. Haven't noticed a whole lot yet other than pain from injecting it.
i hear ya man. i had the same pain in my quads. i still worked them out but it was painful. so far the only spot that was pain free was my glutes. its been 2 weeks for me takin 500mg a week. maybe our muscles need to get used to it. i do feel muscle hardness but nothin major. i hope it is worth it in the end. I heard it takes 6 weeks to really get going in your system anyway. maybe you veterans out there feel muscle hardness rite away because you are familiar with primo and how it feels but im not. am i correct in that primo takes 6 weeks until you really feel it in your system ?

Primo is often suggested for newbies because it's gentle. But in a way, it's best for advanced bodybuilders who know what to expect. Anybody can take 500 mgs of sus and see and feel something. Primo builds quality muscle that lasts, but it must be built with training and diet. If you just want to swole up fast, Primo isn't for you.

Primo is often suggested for newbies because it's gentle. But in a way, it's best for advanced bodybuilders who know what to expect. Anybody can take 500 mgs of sus and see and feel something. Primo builds quality muscle that lasts, but it must be built with training and diet. If you just want to swole up fast, Primo isn't for you.
doesnt feel so gentle brotha :) .... but its not all im takin i just want to add it to my cycle for that slow lean muscle i've been reading about.

i hear ya man. i had the same pain in my quads. i still worked them out but it was painful. so far the only spot that was pain free was my glutes. its been 2 weeks for me takin 500mg a week. maybe our muscles need to get used to it. i do feel muscle hardness but nothin major. i hope it is worth it in the end. I heard it takes 6 weeks to really get going in your system anyway. maybe you veterans out there feel muscle hardness rite away because you are familiar with primo and how it feels but im not. am i correct in that primo takes 6 weeks until you really feel it in your system ?

Sounds like you and I are in the exact same boat. I'm only trying this because of all the good things I've read about it. I'm running 600mg ew and 500mg of test. Its only been a few weeks so I guess I'll see what happens. Sure hope its worth the high price tag.

Sounds like you and I are in the exact same boat. I'm only trying this because of all the good things I've read about it. I'm running 600mg ew and 500mg of test. Its only been a few weeks so I guess I'll see what happens. Sure hope its worth the high price tag.
i'm sure it will be. nice lean muscle will be looking clean at the end of cycle im sure.

Yeap, you need to get used to it. First time I tried it it was hell...could barely walk. Now is like a walk in the park, I dont even get muscle sorness or anything. Sometimes I wander about my shit being good but it is and I even mix it with prop:)
It will go away in time

Yeap, you need to get used to it. First time I tried it it was hell...could barely walk. Now is like a walk in the park, I dont even get muscle sorness or anything. Sometimes I wander about my shit being good but it is and I even mix it with prop:)
It will go away in time
sounds promising :coffee:

im glad my primo is painless. I shot 1.5ml primo mixed with almost 1/2ml test cyp and 1/2ml test prop in my quad and I dont feel it at all

Top Bottom