Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Pain is real bad?

i use a lot of primo and the most i do is 2cc in my quad

never go above 1cc in your bicep

when shooting a new compound start with a low volume like .5cc and work your way up

let the muscle get used to it slowly

i use a lot of primo and the most i do is 2cc in my quad

never go above 1cc in your bicep

when shooting a new compound start with a low volume like .5cc and work your way up

let the muscle get used to it slowly

Alright good info sorry about the brands

I wont even inject half a cc into my bicipt never mind 2. Damn thats nuts.
I guess u just know better. i had to learn the hard way :worried: i figured bigger biceps fuck it pin it . see what happens lol not the best attitude. from now on im going to have alot more respect for AAS and not mess around. thanks for all ur help and sorry about the brand. Really i was not aware i just thought no sources but lessons learnd .

We are not supposed to discuss UG lab names. Bro if you shot 2ml in your thigh and it was in pain why would you shoot 2ml into your bicep???? Stick to larger muscle groups, I dont know what else your running but if you have to split it like 1ml left thigh, 1ml right thigh that might help alot. Alot of UG stuff is painfull just the alcohol in the gear. I am running human grade primo it is completely painless.

For the record my bicep is my largest muscle group.....j/k:p

Iv found primo to be pretty painful and im sure mines legit. Have done 2mls in glute, 1.5 in quad and 1 in delt and they all sucked! the quad was the worst, couldnt walk the next day.

Iv found primo to be pretty painful and im sure mines legit. Have done 2mls in glute, 1.5 in quad and 1 in delt and they all sucked! the quad was the worst, couldnt walk the next day.
yea i guess thats just the way its gunna be. maybe after a month my muscles will get used to it. hope its worth it in the end. its my first time using primo. guess ill just havta stop bein a puss and suck it up .:evil::mad::p

Bro my primo is painful as hell too. I will NEVER pin my quad with primo again. Hurt like hell, turned red, and was hard as nails for 3 days. Fuck that.

I'm not so sure I like primo. Been 2.5 weeks. Haven't noticed a whole lot yet other than pain from injecting it.

Bro my primo is painful as hell too. I will NEVER pin my quad with primo again. Hurt like hell, turned red, and was hard as nails for 3 days. Fuck that.

I'm not so sure I like primo. Been 2.5 weeks. Haven't noticed a whole lot yet other than pain from injecting it.

You probably dont have legit primo, as swole and I stated within the first two weeks you should be feeling it and muscle hardness/fullness at the very least

Top Bottom