Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Pain is real bad?

madmike00g

Man this is the first time im using primo. I picked up primo from a reliable source so i have no question its legit. The shit is thick as fuck and i shot 2cc in my thigh, next three days it hurt to even touch. no redness no abcess. so i figured maybe i should try different spot. shot 2 cc in my bicept same thing next day hurt like fuck , no redness no abcess. is this normal to primo am i allergic? i get pains sometimes from sustanon, but this is probly twice as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this is the first time im using primo. I picked up primo from a reliable source so i have no question its legit. The shit is thick as fuck and i shot 2cc in my thigh, next three days it hurt to even touch. no redness no abcess. so i figured maybe i should try different spot. shot 2 cc in my bicept same thing next day hurt like fuck , no redness no abcess. is this normal to primo am i allergic? i get pains sometimes from sustanon, but this is probly twice as bad.

2cc in your bicept? That sounds painful.. ;)

Is it UG? You could try adding some grapeseed oil.. (Steril oil)

2cc in your bicept? That sounds painful.. ;)

Is it UG? You could try adding some grapeseed oil.. (Steril oil)
if i cut it thats mean i gotta inject more, as long as i know this is normal then ill just keep toughn it out. nice avtar brotha lol

if i cut it thats mean i gotta inject more, as long as i know this is normal then ill just keep toughn it out. nice avtar brotha lol

Ya, it hurts... lol never done a bi shot though.. i'm all about delts and quads..

The irony of that avatar is that I teach Judo/jui-jitsu.. haha

why the hell are we talking about BRANDS!?!

and for the record that stuff you're using is smooth

if you want to discuss brands take it to thesourcecheck.com/forum

do NOT do it here

first and last warning for ALL

We are not supposed to discuss UG lab names. Bro if you shot 2ml in your thigh and it was in pain why would you shoot 2ml into your bicep???? Stick to larger muscle groups, I dont know what else your running but if you have to split it like 1ml left thigh, 1ml right thigh that might help alot. Alot of UG stuff is painfull just the alcohol in the gear. I am running human grade primo it is completely painless.

Top Bottom